In the spirit of these random threads

ReZiW

always always sit towards the middle on the left hand sidejus behind where the stairs are, optimum position if someone mad gets on the bus, they usually go straight to the back, that way if i sense something bad gna happen i jus slip down the stairs on a sly flexsit at the back u are gettin trappedsit infront of the stairs, cant see who is gettin on, could get tumped in the back of ur head all unawaressit on the right behind the stairs, in the line of site of the person as the hit the top deck, trapped

always always sit towards the middle on the left hand sidejus behind where the stairs are, optimum position if someone mad gets on the bus, they usually go straight to the back, that way if i sense something bad gna happen i jus slip down the stairs on a sly flexsit at the back u are gettin trappedsit infront of the stairs, cant see who is gettin on, could get tumped in the back of ur head all unawaressit on the right behind the stairs, in the line of site of the person as the hit the top deck, trapped
:lol: :lol: the Logics are alot. Its all true still.

:lol: :lol: the Logics are alot. Its all true still.
lol,especially this line

SPUDS