false moves

prdx

obv as ppl.. in any exchange we have, we all always want to have the upper hand.. but for the sake of this topic im talking about relationshits and links...in order to actually be able to play games or drop "subtle hints" to get the other person jellous u have to KNOW ur in a position to do so..now a few weeks ago me and my girl had broken up an i agree'd to take her back on but she did get demoted to link status... she was tellin me at the time my brehs bro was lookin her number an basically showin interest (she says she ony wants me a never accepted no number/ invitations blah etc)... from that time til now i've been f*ck*ng a nex girl im feelin so no biggie..now my ex girl was really really feelin me as ive had other ppl tell me so.. ppl she dont even kno i kno.. long story short shes on me ALOT more than i ever was on her..whatever whateversad for her she was fired earlier tonight cos she crossed the line... and being quite brazen too, i might add.. i told her initially we can stil link cah i didnt wana cause her no more stress on top of her uni/ family issues... through my kindness she thought she could get away with tryin to take man for an absolute chief an a arse wipe... obviously she was mistaken.. tryin to talk bout my faults an wen i talkin back to her tryin to say she gettin pissed off an got finger on the red button feelin to lock off the fone... i asked her to repeat herself to see if it was a fluke but low an behold she said it again so i locked off the fone...i dont plan to see her ever again tbh as im feelin the other girl im f*ckin anyway.. but shes basically shot herself in the foot cah she's the one who has strong feelings for me, shes the one who cried wen i never hug or kissed her goodbye and shes the one whos been txtin an leavin pure missed calls on my fone....point being she rised above her station an never had grounds to therefore shes more than flopt it...forgive the essay but what i wana kno is...who here has tried playing games an lost someone they was really feeling, what happened, an how does it feel to kno it was ur own fault...whos seen their partner trying to play games and how did u react to it? were they in a position to do so or was it a straight lock off ting...yh bordem s'lot atm

wats the point having a link neway .. u got a gurl ur feeling .. stik wid her .. good job u got rid ov her .. dnt understand how girls can be happy wid being a link doh .. dats trashy
thing is with links tho sami is most ppl have links or are infact links themselves.. its the way things work stil.. hardly anybody in 08 jumps straight into a relationship... its all about options an if ur feelin each other u steadily drop the other links..the girl im feeling is a next link.. just cah im feelin her dont mean i was prepared to drop this other link in question or any other girl im talkin to for that matter.. its always about having other options should sh*t hit the fan...i used to think along the same lines as u, think its trashy and say "if shes just a link an we're f*ckin then i could never catch feelin for or wifey a girl like that" but truth be told, any partner u do end up settling down with has more time been somebody elses link, so why couldnt u make ur link ur partner... i do see wer u come from but in my eyes it all comes down to realism, acceptance and comfort leveloff the original topic slightly i kno

speech like this is why having a partner today is a fail.coz everyone is jsut f*ck*ng everyone and then a relationship becomes pointless after a few months.REAL MEN DONT HAVE LINKS........SETTLING DOWN WITH SOME YOU LOVE _______________> having a gf but having links. RESPONEABILTIES....your excuse might be "minor ting fam im young and wana f*ck around"yeh f*ck aorund with the risk of std's and unwanted babies....but saying that........the media has put alot of things into sex, like making it a big thing and making everyone want it.CAREER_________________RELATIONSHIP...........too many men put chicks b4 there career and end up as wastemen.yeh u f*cked a few hot girls so what?lolarghh too late guna stop now

speech like this is why having a partner today is a fail.coz everyone is jsut f*ck*ng everyone and then a relationship becomes pointless after a few months.REAL MEN DONT HAVE LINKS........SETTLING DOWN WITH SOME YOU LOVE _______________> having a gf but having links. RESPONEABILTIES....your excuse might be "minor ting fam im young and wana f*ck around"yeh f*ck aorund with the risk of std's and unwanted babies....but saying that........the media has put alot of things into sex, like making it a big thing and making everyone want it.CAREER_________________RELATIONSHIP...........too many men put chicks b4 there career and end up as wastemen.yeh u f*cked a few hot girls so what?lolarghh too late guna stop now
you sound like a girl that has been cheated onbare Naiv bare hurti would like to visit this black and white world you come from stillwe can retrace your steps and help you find your testiclesno homo ofcourse

Guest ChoccyLog

O-guy gimme joke.You need to define link btw. Seeing someone with the hope that it will develop into a relationship, relating to them on a level where you know that person has potential to be a future partner is not 'linking'.I f*ck*ng HATE IT when girls refer to guys as their 'links'...eurgh

LOL at your logic.Admins ban him BAN HIM.

you sound like a girl that has been cheated onbare Naiv bare hurti would like to visit this black and white world you come from stillwe can retrace your steps and help you find your testiclesno homo ofcourse
.......... :D .................................... :D This really did make me laugh out loud!

PIE..explain to me how having links dont make u a real man? from i read that i stopped taking u serious tbhfor even sayin that u've proved ur stil wet behind the ears... yh i f*cked a few hot girls :S and what... i wasnt bragging, everybody sees pretty girls everyday, and alot of man dem sleep with pretty girls.. and what?.. braggin bout sleepin with a girl unless u'v JUST LOST ur virginity is a fail..unwanted babies/ stds wel bwoi its a risk that comes with having sex im afraid.. for u to say that u must either be be NOT having sex.. or ur bein a blatant hypocrite.. in any case thats why people use condoms.... hmmmmkay mr silly bearyh i have to agree with that.. but u dont just fall in love with somebody straight away.. or do you? you probly do thats why i can sense the pain in ur post...ur right it is too late.. u've already made urself out to look like a penis

f*ck*ng hell, grammar is all the way f*cked up. Both you and your girl FAIL, reason being is you love the fact that she was so into you and you could toy with her, and she loved the fact that you were not so gullible and resisted but the EPIC FAIL is LACK OF COMPROMISE and UNDERSTANDING, you acting like a bunch of 16 year old's listening to Bashy and actually taking notes from him.You want her back that's why you typed this long ass postBut I advise you to STAY AWAY from her now because she is a scorned woman.

f*ck*ng hell, grammar is all the way f*cked up. Both you and your girl FAIL, reason being is you love the fact that she was so into you and you could toy with her, and she loved the fact that you were not so gullible and resisted but the EPIC FAIL is LACK OF COMPROMISE and UNDERSTANDING, you acting like a bunch of 16 year old's listening to Bashy and actually taking notes from him.You want her back that's why you typed this long ass postBut I advise you to STAY AWAY from her now because she is a scorned woman.
i see wher ur comin from but i dont want her back im on a nex ting an kinda have been for a while... i dont usually break up with females stil.. i usually wait for/ or create a scenario in which the subject breaks up with themselvesbout the compromise ur right... in the begining she had le-way.. but from the start to the end she would do little things which would slowly tighten the wiggle room in which i would use to bly certain things she did...also the only reason i typed this long ass post is cah i was over bored an insomnia can be alot stil

you sound like a right prick still
nah smaddy i aint uno... everything was goin bless to begin with then she started actin simple.. not to say im perfect an without fault it aint that but in the begining i was talkin to my boys like yeh im feelin this girl woteva woteva i feel to say we could go the distance.. come 6 months later shes basically got too comfortable an tryin to take man for a bike with no chain...she ws already on thin ice and wen shes shouting at me tellin me im pissin her off an shes got her finger on the red button set to lock off the fone.. wha am i sposed to do? i had to lock off the fone.... its not glad im glad to have her uno! this is wha trigged the initial topic bout tryin to play games/ rise above ur station wen ur not in a position toon here i can see how it might look bad on my part but.. but take into account not even a raised voice on my part stil (admittidely its cos i hardly care, but stil)thing is with me i'll be honest, im almost always in two minds about everything.. which can lead my p.o.v to change quite rapidly.... i was over feelin this girl for like 6 months but she crossed the line an now my mentality has switched an i couldnt care less bout herif u give respect.. u get respect.. if u act like a bitch u get treated like one... levels enit she needs to learn its important

you sound like a right prick still
nah smaddy i aint uno... everything was goin bless to begin with then she started actin simple.. not to say im perfect an without fault it aint that but in the begining i was talkin to my boys like yeh im feelin this girl woteva woteva i feel to say we could go the distance.. come 6 months later shes basically got too comfortable an tryin to take man for a bike with no chain...she ws already on thin ice and wen shes shouting at me tellin me im pissin her off an shes got her finger on the red button set to lock off the fone.. wha am i sposed to do? i had to lock off the fone.... its not glad im glad to have her uno! this is wha trigged the initial topic bout tryin to play games/ rise above ur station wen ur not in a position toon here i can see how it might look bad on my part but.. but take into account not even a raised voice on my part stil (admittidely its cos i hardly care, but stil)thing is with me i'll be honest, im almost always in two minds about everything.. which can lead my p.o.v to change quite rapidly.... i was over feelin this girl for like 6 months but she crossed the line an now my mentality has switched an i couldnt care less bout herif u give respect.. u get respect.. if u act like a bitch u get treated like one... levels enit she needs to learn its important
i c i cwell from she dont show u kno respectlock her off fullywhat girl gna take being demoted to link status seriouslyforget what shes goin through, think about Uimobut u kno, she only got comfortable cos u let herand the games thing, in a relationship i deem to be serious/potentially serious, if i sense a mans tryna play games, this tryna make me jealous tinglet him no straight im not on that, its a mature thing with mean if he carries on, then jus dun itwhat more can u doi dont play back