Who wanted to be a snitch?

Guest Swiftie

id love to work for 5 or 6, but im too bait, would never make the screening, my cover is blown before i even apply
?!??!Too bait where boss..YOu think your gonna be spying on the ends or something lmfaono one in russia knows ur boat m8, dont worry u'll be fine
come on dont take me for a dunceif i worked for 5, i wouldnt be in russiaplus, alot of information can be found on the internet.....

LolI applied years ago. Some position called Ground Level Special Operations.I changed my mind in the second stage of selection when they wanted to know almost EVERY DETAIL about me, family, friends & associates.
LOL basically.advanced vetting = they will find out everything about you. Including those net links from 2003 who you lippsed on the train.

LolI applied years ago. Some position called Ground Level Special Operations.I changed my mind in the second stage of selection when they wanted to know almost EVERY DETAIL about me, family, friends & associates.
oh so what were you thinking would be involved exactly?and lol at any black man applying to be a spy.

LOL basically.advanced vetting = they will find out everything about you. Including those net links from 2003 who you lippsed on the train.
ExactlyI knew where they were going with it so I allowed it. I'm sure they would have been an interview where they'd ask you questions & you'll answer them thinking they ain't got sh*t on man only for them to drop pictures, letters, accounts, arrests details, stops & searches on the table etcYou'd be like WTF? Get up & just bop (that's if they'll allow you to away)

oh so what were you thinking would be involved exactly?and lol at any black man applying to be a spy.
I just didn't think they'd go that deep tbh.Some of the questions were like (can't remember exact wordings):What is your (insert family member) blood type? & What diseases if any exist in your family?What type of females/males do you like?Give names/addresses of all your friends since birth?List every place/city/country/ you have ever been to?Bare other ones I've forgotten but I remember reading through them and thinking f*ck OFF! All this for a job?

Long exactly TonyYou can see how they'll know more about you than you'll probably know yourself therefore can be used & abused how they see fit.Also, I imo I defo know they are 'man dem' or ppl you'd never think twice about reppin for mi5/mi6 are reppin in the ends. Obvious thing to say for some but you'd be surprised how many are repping.

Long exactly TonyYou can see how they'll know more about you than you'll probably know yourself therefore can be used & abused how they see fit.Also, I imo I defo know they are 'man dem' or ppl you'd never think twice about reppin for mi5/mi6 are reppin in the ends. Obvious thing to say for some but you'd be surprised how many are repping.
Do you actually know ppl in it or is tht conspiracy?

It's a common misconception that arrests etc on your advanced vetting means you'll get rejected. Each application is handled by a case officer who decides how serious each offence is. If its a criminal damage caution from when you were 12 and smashed a bustop window its unlikely they will even bring it up in interview. If its a GBH arrest or CIFAS fraud warning etc they will question you about it, then make a decision on how trustworthy you are.They also ask you to refer 4 friend/family members who they question at length about you. So even if you manage to lie to them about how nice you are theres still 4 more people to f*ck it up for you. Plus they look into your bank accounts too see what kinda of things you buy and if your in any major debt etc.if you really want to protect queen and country = apply, your past dont matter if you have a few black marks. Just know you'll be waiting about 5 years before doing anything remotely interesting (unless you can speak a foriegn language in which case you'll be fast tracked)if you want the excitement = join the police and work your way up to CID/Special Branch/Customs & Excise.