My new diet...

Uncle Larry

I need to loose a stone, since i have stopped playing ball i have put on a excess of 2 stone which i need to loose, cause man has a bag of clothes that i cant wear and its f*ck*ng pissing me off.I am currently eating..Branflakes in the morning.Banannas during the day at work.A proper meal when i get in doors after work.A bowl of branflakes before i go to bed.Strictly water aswell.sh*t it out is what i say..Oh and i will be doing some jogging around duwich park when i get some spare time also..So if you do see a fat c*nt wearing a circle teeshirt, do say helloWish me luck

I need to loose a stone, since i have stopped playing ball i have put on a excess of 2 stone which i need to loose, cause man has a bag of clothes that i cant wear and its f*ck*ng pissing me off.I am currently eating..Branflakes in the morning.Banannas during the day at work.A proper meal when i get in doors after work.A bowl of branflakes before i go to bed.Strictly water aswell.sh*t it out is what i say..Oh and i will be doing some jogging around duwich park when i get some spare time also..So if you do see a fat c*nt wearing a circle teeshirt, do say helloWish me luck
Should move this to the gym room.Cut out the branflakes before bed.If you eat branflakes in the morning used skimmed milk, not blue top.if all ur eating in the day is bannanas, then boy.... lol.what is in your "proper meal"?THe trick is eating small amounts of good foods @ regular intervals and combining that with excercise. you want to be burning off more cals then you are taking in.so breakfast-bran flakes+skimmed milksnack-bannanalunch-sandwich with lean meat/fishsnack-bannana again if u like them so muchsupper-brown pasta/rice with lean/meat fish + vegetablessnack-bannana 4 u famblesleeplots of water

Should move this to the gym room.Cut out the branflakes before bed.If you eat branflakes in the morning used skimmed milk, not blue top.if all ur eating in the day is bannanas, then boy.... lol.what is in your "proper meal"?THe trick is eating small amounts of good foods @ regular intervals and combining that with excercise. you want to be burning off more cals then you are taking in.so breakfast-bran flakes+skimmed milksnack-bannanalunch-sandwich with lean meat/fishsnack-bannana again if u like them so muchsupper-brown pasta/rice with lean/meat fish + vegetablessnack-bannana 4 u famblesleeplots of water
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Allow bananas, if you have to eat one during the morning. You don't want too much fruit as the sugar in it encrouages fat to stay on.Eat Pears instead as they contain more fibre.Eat hot food containing Chilli, which also encourages fat loss.Drink Green Tea.You need to do some sort of exercise too tbh.Don't eat bran flakes before bed either ffs :lol: You need to be eating a lot of good food, not starving yourself!

I'm sorting out my diet as well as I'm trying to put on weight and build muscle.Drifterman, when you say sandwiches, do you mean like one because I get hungry and need ot eat big portions more times than not which is where I have a problem with eating a proper meal regularly. Not enough time in the day.Got the protein on lock. Chicken and fish alternating per week and got whey protein supplements. That's another thing. How often should I take a protein shake? I was taking 2 a day before. One between morning and midday, and one between evening and bed.I'm kinda excited. Looking forward to that discipline.

Guest Flava Dave
LarryDo the HIIT training programme, that 2 stones will go quick fast
u know where i can get any fried grasshoppers?
Tasty, haven't had any since 1987 thoThe ppl below may know, its where I go to get my UG food when I'm in Easthttp://www.excelinecatering.co.uk/Home.asp
sweeetu shud get out Pascals (sp) in Forest Gate, thats wher ei get my kavalagala

I'm sorting out my diet as well as I'm trying to put on weight and build muscle.Drifterman, when you say sandwiches, do you mean like one because I get hungry and need ot eat big portions more times than not which is where I have a problem with eating a proper meal regularly. Not enough time in the day.Got the protein on lock. Chicken and fish alternating per week and got whey protein supplements. That's another thing. How often should I take a protein shake? I was taking 2 a day before. One between morning and midday, and one between evening and bed.I'm kinda excited. Looking forward to that discipline.
One sandwich, aka two slices of bread.If you get hungry during meals eat some nuts ( a handfull, not a packet).You want to eat about 5-6 times a day with smaller meals, instead of big dinners and lunches.Protein shake is to be taken 2 times a day, one in the morning and one post workout.

One sandwich, aka two slices of bread.If you get hungry during meals eat some nuts ( a handfull, not a packet).You want to eat about 5-6 times a day with smaller meals, instead of big dinners and lunches.Protein shake is to be taken 2 times a day, one in the morning and one post workout.
Safe.Are the in between snacks counted as one of the 5-6 meals? I generally eat alot still so I don't know if I can hold out sometimes till I get home with my belly surviving on snacks. I'm trying to put on weight still.

im the same dont always have time 2 prepare meals or constantly eat throughout the daybest thing to remember is that those are the guidelines, stick to them as best u can but modify them to suit uas long as u arent piling on carbs ur body will cope its when u get to the high end when ur looking to pull ur body fat down by a couple % that u really need to be strictjust stop eating a little before u think ur gona be full, if u feel hungry then ur doing something wrong

And another thing, what about snadwich fillings like turkey/chicken/ham slices? Is that suitable enough or do I need to actaully be cooking pieces of meat and having them? I'm not going to lie, I'm worried about feeling hunger.