Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flava Dave

FAO Drivers...

been driving for a good number of years.Pulled over probably about 8twice for speedingonce for having a broken indicator5 times to check if car belonged to me (that was there excuse) Bascially cos thay had nothing else better to do... wankers.

Pre 2005 ish many times still now rarely.Reasons vary from 'f*ck*ng with a nucca' to stop & search to no tax to ______________.

Since I've been back in the UK, three times.For no apparent reason as well.Just ask me where I'm coming from, where I'm going, ask me to provide license, insurance etc.Then let me go.Last time this happened, I asked the officer for what probable cause had I been stopped for.He just paused for a second and said "Just a routine stop"Yea yeaaa

Once because of speeding. Luckily & funnily enough I got away with it because they were needed somewhere so didn't have the time to deal with the matter. :lol:

Once, apparently it was under the 'Anti-Terrorism act' cause I was driving close to government buildings. KMT- I was driving along Embankment by Chelsea! They also asked if it was my car because it looked quite big for me to be driving :angry:

Guest Flava Dave
black brehs, CLK, southlondon, tints= pull over funny enough only about 4 times in 3yrs driving... had a polo b4
wha wer the reasons?

Once, apparently it was under the 'Anti-Terrorism act' cause I was driving close to government buildings. KMT- I was driving along Embankment by Chelsea! They also asked if it was my car because it looked quite big for me to be driving :angry:
They always use tht terrorism act malarky. Flippin idiots. The amount of times they've stopped Mr.Janay is ridiculous, the last time they took him an his fren police station to get searched on suspicion of drugs even though it initially was 'a routine check'. Pigs!

Guest Flava Dave
They always use tht terrorism act malarky. Flippin idiots. The amount of times they've stopped Mr.Janay is ridiculous, the last time they took him an his fren police station to get searched on suspicion of drugs even though it initially was 'a routine check'. Pigs!
he drives a T Spark init?i dunn told u its a drug dealer's car

my car = pull over time 75% of the timefunny thing is out of that 75%......50% is coz they want to admire the car and 50% is coz they hating coz there is no reason to stop me im 100% legitimategot pulled over a marked subaru WRX once....we got on well

he drives a T Spark init?i dunn told u its a drug dealer's car
Yh we all know that but they need to be more direct with their reason for stopping then instead of beatin around the bush. Even when he had his focus they would stop him all the time.

Never in England, but funnily enough i was stopped twice in the space of 2 weeks in Jamaica
Did they extort you?

About 5 times.Funniest one was when some white boy ran away from my car when I pulled up to a bus stop with couple heads, 3 minutes later, 3 vans, 2 CID whips and 5 police cars surrounded me.LOL @ them

Guest Flava Dave
pmsl david i dun told you get someone to drive it back for you
lolna i gt it alreadysortin out the insurance nwso everything's legitexcept i have no licence