FAO Drivers...

Guest Flava Dave

Since I've been back in the UK, three times.For no apparent reason as well.Just ask me where I'm coming from, where I'm going, ask me to provide license, insurance etc.Then let me go.Last time this happened, I asked the officer for what probable cause had I been stopped for.He just paused for a second and said "Just a routine stop"Yea yeaaa

Once, apparently it was under the 'Anti-Terrorism act' cause I was driving close to government buildings. KMT- I was driving along Embankment by Chelsea! They also asked if it was my car because it looked quite big for me to be driving :angry:
They always use tht terrorism act malarky. Flippin idiots. The amount of times they've stopped Mr.Janay is ridiculous, the last time they took him an his fren police station to get searched on suspicion of drugs even though it initially was 'a routine check'. Pigs!

Guest Flava Dave
Once, apparently it was under the 'Anti-Terrorism act' cause I was driving close to government buildings. KMT- I was driving along Embankment by Chelsea! They also asked if it was my car because it looked quite big for me to be driving :angry:
They always use tht terrorism act malarky. Flippin idiots. The amount of times they've stopped Mr.Janay is ridiculous, the last time they took him an his fren police station to get searched on suspicion of drugs even though it initially was 'a routine check'. Pigs!
he drives a T Spark init?i dunn told u its a drug dealer's car

he drives a T Spark init?i dunn told u its a drug dealer's car
Yh we all know that but they need to be more direct with their reason for stopping then instead of beatin around the bush. Even when he had his focus they would stop him all the time.