FAO Drivers...

Guest Flava Dave

'Bout 5 times. Used to hate the bastards until one let me off doing 55 in 30mph zone.[Flava Flav] Love tha police, l-l-love tha police [/]
police dont give a sh*t...its not them u have to worry aboutif u ever have a run in with a traffic police just try and come on here and see if u say the same thing......

Guest Flava Dave
lol i jus wanna know what the chances are wen the whip is fully legit, gt insurance, mot, tax etc n im drivin nice that they'd jus pull me over n sh*t
Well police normally ask for insurance and license. And whether you get stopped is hit and miss. Where you driving from?
south woodford, jus generally around these bits, a lil to buckhurst hill, maybe barkingside n hainault

durty your local so you'll know that long hollow ponds road right? the one opposite whips cross. driving down it now, feds coming the opposite way do a u-turn, flash me down.i'm like "why did you stop me""we are trying to stop knife crime"i go "go and stop knife crime then what you doing here".and you wanna know whats so sick? about 3 days later, got stopped again, AT THE EXACT SAME f*ck*ng SPOT

Lost count reallypulled over for dangerous drivingrunning a red light and the same time no seat beltfor looking too younginformation on my car relating to an earlier event logged on pnc which i got arrested fordriving a car with smashed headlights and a knackered bumperno insurancefunny enough they have always let me go with these incidents