Sign in to follow this  
Nidge Weasle

You know you've failed when...

you make your own happy birthday thread sad_birthday.jpgbut seriously, i was thinking i swear even at 17 i didnt give a f*ck about my birthday obviously when u hit 18 its more important but like i couldnt care less anymore, what age were you when you stopped caring about yours? or do u still get all giddy inside lol?

Guest ChoccyLog

Sheet I forgot to check the main page.Happy birthday! xAlso I don't really care about birthdays anymore. I may care about the next one because its the big 21.

never really been one to make a massive fuss bout my bday. nt one to throw a big bash and be on all that centre of attention sh*t. but it is significant being another year older.

I treat my b day like a normal day so that is to get crunk but yeah in all seriousness i have not given a sh*t about a birthday since i was around 11aint had a bday party since i was 8birthdays are depressing im 26 on my next birthday which means i will soon reach 30 which is a joke imagine me being 30 I just can not imagine it

Happy Birthday fam.Why are they banned? Is numero upset that maybe people will eventually no longer wish him happy birthday on the net or something?

i HATE celebrating my bday. i dont like being at the centre of attentioni just do normal sh*t. just someone saying happy birthday is enoughit really means nothing to mehappy bday

Happy Birthday.I don't like celebrating my birthday, it's no big deal to me the day passes like a normal day moretime bar any phonecalls/texts, or cards & presents from fam.From about year 10 I stopped announcing it so only a few close people know when it is.Did do something for my 21st though.

Guest Medic
Happy Birthday fam.Why are they banned? Is numero upset that maybe people will eventually no longer wish him happy birthday on the net or something?
apparantly its people just spammingoh and happy birthday

happy birthdayi wern to fussed bout being 21, im 21 its anything, it jus means ur actually one a da big people dem

They are usually spam/legal freepost threads but I like this one. Cant believe its taken so lng for one to arise where theres a discussion on whether you care about b'days.And btw the ban doesnt exist anymore, I've let about 3 threads slide from before this. We're a community so its only right that we say HBD to our fellow users.B'days are just another day to me now. I only rated them when I was older than the people born after me in the year and presents. When both became invalid, so did bdays