You know you've failed when...

Nidge Weasle

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I treat my b day like a normal day so that is to get crunk but yeah in all seriousness i have not given a sh*t about a birthday since i was around 11aint had a bday party since i was 8birthdays are depressing im 26 on my next birthday which means i will soon reach 30 which is a joke imagine me being 30 I just can not imagine it

Happy Birthday.I don't like celebrating my birthday, it's no big deal to me the day passes like a normal day moretime bar any phonecalls/texts, or cards & presents from fam.From about year 10 I stopped announcing it so only a few close people know when it is.Did do something for my 21st though.

Happy Birthday fam.Why are they banned? Is numero upset that maybe people will eventually no longer wish him happy birthday on the net or something?
apparantly its people just spammingoh and happy birthday

They are usually spam/legal freepost threads but I like this one. Cant believe its taken so lng for one to arise where theres a discussion on whether you care about b'days.And btw the ban doesnt exist anymore, I've let about 3 threads slide from before this. We're a community so its only right that we say HBD to our fellow users.B'days are just another day to me now. I only rated them when I was older than the people born after me in the year and presents. When both became invalid, so did bdays