Sign in to follow this  
Teee

My car is fucked.

Im finding it extremely difficult to get it into gear, the clutch has gone right?Or isit the gear box?How much isit going to cost me?

All gears. I think it's my clutch becasue my revs counter was going mad the other day.

Seen, im not an expert so not sure what to diagnose but when my clutch started to go.. i found that it started to become harder and harder to put the car in 1st gear.... then 2nd gear started f*ck*ng up as well.

lol sozits not the clutch u will KNOW if its the clutchgearbox probably not as expensive as the clutch around £80-120 fitted IMO

If your finding certain gears hard to select it will be your gear linkageIf its all your gears, it could be either your clutch, cables or hydraulic slave cylinders, test your clutch to see if it needs doingjust put it 3rd gear and lift off the clutch and if it stalls its fine, if it slips you need a new onegearboxes are not common to breakdown, only tale tale signs are a leaking gearbox oil underneath the car which just needs a new sealant