Sign in to follow this  
Doug

At the bar...

what are typically girls drinks and mandem drinksi always was a smirnoff man but now ppl tryna say thats a lil boys drink, i still f*cks with smirnoff tho

me im a stella guyif its in the pub guiness extra cold is mebottle of alize is nice if i go to them yardie man or afrikan man dances we usually share a bottle of martell (i know u nija man know about that)

Guest ChoccyLog

I keep hearing about this cliche that real men do not drink white wine.I didn't know that.Anyway wine is disgusting.

I keep hearing about this cliche that real men do not drink white wine.I didn't know that.Anyway wine is disgusting.
only a philistine would believe such a thingjus gotta pick ur moments is all

Guest ChoccyLog
i always was a smirnoff man
this sentence doesnt worki can see why you've made this thread
Well tbh Bobby also likes to have sex with Al Pacino looking over his shoulder. Of course this sentence works in his world.

i always was a smirnoff man
this sentence doesnt worki can see why you've made this thread
Well tbh Bobby also likes to have sex with Al Pacino looking over his shoulder. Of course this sentence works in his world.
i'm still creasin at that comment :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm a bitter man more time these days (real man drink)London Pride is my staple but trying new bitters (new tome) is part of the fun, was on the Hobgoblin last night, very nice.Guinness if they aint got any decent bitters and lager if they got some nice ones, Staropramen, Peroni etcthink i'm done with lager for the year tho now

Guest ChoccyLog

Dunno about beer tbh.Recently any kind of alcoholic beverage has made me nauseous within one sip.I like Bellinis though. And Southern Comfort with Lemonade.

ameretto and apple juice. can get a bit sickly after a fewor standard rum + coke or southern comfort + coke.My friend drinks pints of beer, dont you think its weird seeing a woman with a pint?

ameretto and apple juice. can get a bit sickly after a fewor standard rum + coke or southern comfort + coke.My friend drinks pints of beer, dont you think its weird seeing a woman with a pint?
its 08certain girls can out drink a manit disgusts me personally

(no homo) lets get that out firstbut yeah i work with a few lesbian and gay people when we go out you see them women backing the pints hard (i dont make a habbit of going out to pubs and bars with gay people)