Sign in to follow this  
Septik

The File Complaint Thread

Everyone who wants there name changed drop your Gamertag in here, We need 25-40ish complaints on each tag for a free name change.ill put every1s gamertag in this main post. Add the ppl you aint got so you can file complaint.=======================================GamertagsDarkbouncerUKSleepz BMRLMLG oh3adshotoxi septik ixphii mitchelltX septik XtLaidbackph34rBrEm iZ LEGENDSupremeldnRisky380qucicks24Mark BTNHRyan iz prov3GrimScarface89PumPum Merkersaint m1kedl3ShowtimegpMorrwind2010nattybukBardissimoMurkleLennie Leng Man========================================Follow the steps below / watch the youtube vid embedded:1) View gamercard2) File complaint3) Profile4) Gamertagi dont think your gamertag gets reviewed or anything cos thats long for xbox live wokers to be checking up on, whn they got bare RROD complaints and sh*t to deal withthe systems automated where once you get enough complaints it forces the gamertag change

das wat happened 2 me wen i was forced 2 change my gamertag..it iant a rumour..its trueput ma 1 up dere aswell initRisky380

beg an fbo take ova dis thread, or make sleepz fbo..cuz he wont be able tu edit his 1st post after an hour

Add mine to the list.BrEm iZ LEGEND

beg an fbo take ova dis thread, or make sleepz fbo..cuz he wont be able tu edit his 1st post after an hour
donenice one JJ

oh yh XBL is dwn for 24hrs atm innit
yea back tomorow 8am ishthread got taken over cos apparently u cant edit posts after an hour of the original post?

how did man jack my thread f*ck yall
pmsl
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the f*ck septik trying to get me banned?!Remember Question got someone banned for being on 56k and hosting a COD game lmao

What the f*ck septik trying to get me banned?!Remember Question got someone banned for being on 56k and hosting a COD game lmao
lol I remember every detail of that match... everything was so so jerky so i jumped the gun and assumed the host was using one of them lag switches
lmao how did question do that?manz goin on strange..neva acceptin ma invites n that
sorry mayne... you man were playing S&D... I'm useless at that.

who da fuk is ryan is prov3 ????
just add him and file complaint lolhell do the same to whoever adds himthe more people we have the better