The File Complaint Thread

Septik

Everyone who wants there name changed drop your Gamertag in here, We need 25-40ish complaints on each tag for a free name change.ill put every1s gamertag in this main post. Add the ppl you aint got so you can file complaint.=======================================GamertagsDarkbouncerUKSleepz BMRLMLG oh3adshotoxi septik ixphii mitchelltX septik XtLaidbackph34rBrEm iZ LEGENDSupremeldnRisky380qucicks24Mark BTNHRyan iz prov3GrimScarface89PumPum Merkersaint m1kedl3ShowtimegpMorrwind2010nattybukBardissimoMurkleLennie Leng Man========================================Follow the steps below / watch the youtube vid embedded:1) View gamercard2) File complaint3) Profile4) Gamertagi dont think your gamertag gets reviewed or anything cos thats long for xbox live wokers to be checking up on, whn they got bare RROD complaints and sh*t to deal withthe systems automated where once you get enough complaints it forces the gamertag change

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the f*ck septik trying to get me banned?!Remember Question got someone banned for being on 56k and hosting a COD game lmao
lol I remember every detail of that match... everything was so so jerky so i jumped the gun and assumed the host was using one of them lag switches
lmao how did question do that?manz goin on strange..neva acceptin ma invites n that
sorry mayne... you man were playing S&D... I'm useless at that.