The File Complaint Thread

Septik

beg u add minesaint m1kedl3
i was w8in for u to drop ursnot tryna boy it or nething loljust luks bare dodgy
:lol: risky what u wanna change urs to?i bet gundam / murks have some suggestions for you
wot bladif i had halo 3 i wudve taken u DOWWWNNN bitchpoomplex bladdont try test me i will murk u in halo 3 anyday blad
]fgrweg]'er]'he;hrI would not have it mate.
KMFT f*ck SAKE RISKY YOU AND BARD VS. ME TOMORROW I DONT f*ckIN CARE SDFDGDFGRRRRRRRRRRR I'M FUMING RIGHT NOW :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
lolz..i already think..lol not even think i already KNOW bard could take u down on his J's i just need 2 draw for the ..wats it called again? battle rifle or sutin 4got still. just use that and i TAKE U DOWNNN BIATCHH u just lucky i aint got a copy with me fam..if i did u wudve got ended with a couple of vidz to show vip2 how i f*ckED UR sh*t UP U DIICKKoh well, aint lukin 2 get the game nemore, success with the takin over my crown as the best halo 3 player :Y:
shook talk tbhman up and download that sh*t son
tried 2 download it, sh*t wont work...tbh, u aint ready 4 me..das wat i know...u aint on my levels yet..just let Bard deal with you init..snm

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic