The Streets/Mike Skinner

Totty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thought Original Pirate Material (the tune) was absolute trash when it came out, garage was still alive then and that werent itllowed him bar Let's Push Thing Forward - tunethen i heard that "i'm gary an i'm an alcoholic" tune and rated him differentlyA Grand Don't Come For Free is one of the greatest concept albums i've ever heard. classicthen i saw him live wen his third album dropped which i didnt likehis band were a bit sh*t and didnt recreate his tunes very well at all, Mike was on some pink blazer ting bout 3 years after Vice City dropped and all his tunes decided to use that same weepy chord structure that made his music more introspective, and crapstill got love for the guy, undeniable talent on a next levelONE OF THE ONLY GUYS TO EVER SHOW GRIME LOVE, AND DO IT PROPERLY!!!

Guest Flava Dave
The streets are f*ck*ng sick, bare original tracks instead of always following the mainstream.Lets push things forwardThey were never tring to fit into a genre but I'd say garage
im all for originality dnt get it twistedguy was jus f*ckin sh*tswear he never even used to spit on beat?n the beats.... f*ckin ell sounded like someone falling downstairs with pans in their hands