EAR TO THE GROUND STREET TEAM

Ear To The Ground

• 4 weeks later...
Come better than that or dont post.What is in it for the users? What are you promoting? Company background so they know you arent a fraud?Dont you know about marketing? Ask yourself if you saw what you just wrote would you reply?
Hi Jamaica,Don't worry we aren't a fraud company. We are a street team that are recruiting people to join the team. If anyone wants more info then send an email to: [email protected] or join are facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20838907971Don't forget to check out: www.originsmag.com for the latest urban news. Ear To The Ground Street Team Member

1) wats the pay saying ,company car etc?2) do i need 2:1 or above3)can i work from home
:lol:
Hi Social,Thank you for your interest. Simply send an email to: [email protected]. They will then send you an info pack and application form. I know there is a free seminar happening real soon for young entrepreneurs, so it's worth joining.Spread The Love,Street Team Member

1) wats the pay saying ,company car etc?2) do i need 2:1 or above3)can i work from home
Hi Social,Thank you for your interest. Simply send an email to: [email protected]. They will then send you an info pack and application form. I know there is a free seminar happening real soon for young entrepreneurs, so it's worth joining.Spread The Love,Street Team Member
safe

Guest WAVESURFER
Come better than that or dont post.What is in it for the users? What are you promoting? Company background so they know you arent a fraud?Dont you know about marketing? Ask yourself if you saw what you just wrote would you reply?
Hi Jamaica
you've gotta admit; he's done his homework.

Hi Jamaica
you've gotta admit; he's done his homework.
LolAlthough I think the "Welcome To Jamrock" gives it away