Sign in to follow this  
manuel

Distance - Delight & Present Day

Was just listening to these tracks and their f*ck*ng sick. So deep. Kinda emotional beats. Always get me thinking about loads of deep sh*t when I hear them after blazing lol. Prob 2 of my favorite dubstep tracks aroundFor those who aint heard

Guest Medic

Distance is top 3 of all time personally. One of the most consistent producers.Eagerly awaiting his new album.

Distance is 50/50 with me... half the tunes are absolute bangers.. the other half are an acquired taste.My favourite would probably be No Sunshine, now THAT's a piece of music.

Always get me thinking about loads of deep sh*t when I hear them after blazing lol.
happens to me with most deep dark stuff, proper strikes my mind wen im lean.dubstep is weed music tbh. the majority of the crowd at a rave will be bunin it dwn. smell bare different draws just cookin off in the rave. smoking ban f*cked sh*t up tho, made it more difficult to get away with in the small venues. need to reach a rave in dam again tbh.anyways, speakin of distance cant wait for his nex album to drop with the chestplate releases as a bonus! sick guy.