"Links"

Captain Planet

Well having read all the sh*t and posted a near USELESS post before, I can now relate seeing as the discussion is no longer just 'links' it's also Racial, Cultural and Sexual. I'm 21 going on 22 and I'm not going to lie, I fell into this trap before from the age of 15/16 to 20, I went out with this White girl from near Dalston sides, she was kinda different from other white girls in the sense that she came from a strict Irish background, her Dad was not on no silliness and the mum was on the same page, little did I know that they also detested their daughter(s) getting with Black men, so about 2 years into our relationship her Mum & Dad came round my crib just after she had left as well, and they rained some serious words on me, threats the whole 9. The dad even went as far as saying he will kill me if ever he hears we still together.Now what triggered the visit was a rumor set by her slutty friends that I was mistreating her and wanted to get her pregnant, which was false. So now from that point the relationship started deteriorating and not long ago failed completely because she was just acting stupid and whorish.Now the f*ckery begins. I know I am no saint, but this girl tore a nigga to pieces. An ex friend of hers somehow got hold of me through another source and we got talking and the girl wasn't moving to me she was basically there to inform, telling me how my ex was a whore bag, sucked bare mans d*cks, traveled to South and that to drink ups and sh*t got high got f*cked whatever whatever, now I already had an inclination that something was up with her but hearing it from a reliable source was like hot coffee to your face in the morning.Obviously the story has more turns and twists but that's far too long to type but in relation to whats already been posted I seem to be a decent example of young numb mindedness of being black and young and being chased by people outside your race. True stories I would get this chick dead but in a f*cked up way she opened my eyes a lot early in life than most man. And to make matters worse, she started off as my regular sex link, she used her feminine trickery and pussery to convince me that she wanted a relationship, bam fell into the trap and luckily she never got pregnant. I remember her words and I quote"I don't like white boys, I can't ever see myself with a white boy, they just not nice, there is some but I like black guys, I don't know why, even if my parents don't like it, If i don't marry you, I will end up with a black boy"Why the red flag didn't go up there is probably because as a young dude then I was mesmerized by the p*ssy.You live and you learn
Deep!I feel for you bro.This is exactly the type of sh*t that my ex said.Comparisons of what my ex said and what my girl says:EX:"My type is black guys, I love light skinned black boys, I can see myself being with a black man, black black black"GF:"I haven't got a type, though I wouldn't get with a ginger though"

I aint gonna pussyfoot around it and lie and act all tough and that, For a year or 2 man was actually in love with the chick, so imagine the woundage post hearing the info. Couple of the names her friend mentioned I had heard of or knew. Some deep sh*t, But that only made me realise the utter pointlessness of so called 'links', people should right off the bat tell involved parties what kind of party they are attending, whether its just sexual or relationship direction. But if that was to happen, a lot of man would be deprived of their whore making abilities.But I'm in a good space now, got me a good woman, background checks and all that call me PC Mac, met the mum and family, so yeah being with that barrel of whoredom before made me much more brutal in my approach to whores and good women, no mercy for sluts at all...
SICK!I was in love with the ex at the time too and pre common sence I was hurting, then girls who were her friends and the way I started to hate wogsockets made me realise she is waste.My girls been checked, so easy since shes from my area and know some of her friends.Met the mums & that side of the fam, will meet the dad if we get engaged in the future or she gets up the duff.

General MAC is a prime example of why men like us need to be wary & get with with decent women.I'm sorry what happened bro, but you have seen the light and know what to look for in a woman and what to avoid.Little things can tell you stuff about a woman tbh.

but what is it about this kinda white LINKS that draws you man inim on the majority of the black womens side with this and gonna agree that you initially go there cos its EASIER or at least you have the belief that it is but when all ya linking is mostly white chicks its not really likely all of a sudden your gonna go wifey a black ting as you have spent most of your time mastering how to get WHITE WHORES and got used to that ROUTINE of drawing chicks completely forgeting that both stereo types of chicks are COMPLETELY different.

I dunno you know... My boy use to draw white chicks all day, he use to blatently say "I'm not on black tings, I want white gash and the more the bosh they are the better" then one day, he linked me with a PENG black wife, like it was nothing, and this is a boy who use to tell black chicks to move from him in clubs, now the thing is he always use to say he was gonna end up with a black girl, but I SWORE there was no chance infact it use to make me laugh hysterically when he said it.

Well, the early years of what I call the "World Tour," I wasn't as knowledgeable as I am now. Slammed one black girl, one white girl and one asian girl and thought it was time to continue with a Would Tour and I started to realise greek girls were usually buff and one caught my eye so drawed my ex and feelings were caught by mistake (I slipped).Though, the "I love black boys" ting was an attractive part at my preknowledgeable age where I was told "yeah yeah, when you drawing girls from next race, they have to be on black boys" etc etc. I was told this by breddahs in my ends and whatever.So after this bitch, I cancelled my world tour and realised that I was lied to by certain mans. So like the borg trying to assimulate and conquor every species of humanoids, I mashed x, y & z, with the only goal of manipulating & using every girl and also gain the knowledge to be a mac daddy and one day in my life, become a special guy for that one woman, but the evil stage had to be lived through, which mean't doing some mean stuff and next level cheating etc etc.

my girls on this "i dont really like black boys" vibe, which gets the thumbs up from me.From when a girl is just going for race you might just be there for ur skin tone and most time they've been rinsed by the rest of your race.. which is DEAD.Links should just be links. Tell them if u just want smash, f*ck it, dey will respect you more. If you make the girl think shes gonna be the new girlfriend when all u want is p*ssy, when she finds out all u wanted is sex, thats the kinda thing that turns bitches into vengeful beings and will do all kinds of sh*t to get you f*cked up.Links 2 me just means someone u go see who ur kl with. From when you're buyin her stuff, you're waste or upgrading her to girlfriend position. From when you're taking links out places and paying for them your lost, they wil take advantage and you will end up that guy who gets phonecalls just coz u got p. Luckily for me im broke most time *double edged sword* so i was never this guy.Aslong as the chick knows her place and you've made it clear you dont want nothing more than casual sex and just to jam on the odd day when it's convenient for the both of you then f*ck away. Just make sure you strap up *unless u really trust this link of urs to smash it bareback* and have a good time.

nah fam thats just opinion there is no deading involved to be honest not from me cm punk or whoever only shook heads of pity for ONE individual.once a girl is HAPPY to be a link she is not wife and here is whylinkage has become the norm for mandem which is cool sexist but true but women catch feelings now here the cry.when a woman is dealing with a man just for sex she WILL catch feelings but the way it gets complicated is that she may not catch feelings for that man sexing her (its obviously more likely she will at FIRST but when she realises she aint that girl for the man she will bounce or just accept she is a LINK to him so she will venture elsewhere for that passion but possibly stay with the link for whatever added benefits he has for her) (how else do you explain certain threads from dudes finding out their link had a next man but suprised?) so what this means is she then goes to one link for one thing and a next link for another etc etc depending on how well rounded her men are.for example if your a man dealing with a chick on linking but she likes you and wants a hubbySHE WILL FIND A NEXT MAN TO FILL THAT VOID (take out to dinner pick up from raves etc etc)if your a man that dont suck narni and she likes that SHE WILL FIND A NEXT MAN TO FILL THAT VOID (some freak thats older or from the states on facebook etc)etcYET a woman with them things still manages to be gettin sexed by some hoody wearing yute from streatham.just add what it is you dont do to that equation and you then see the picture clearly it may not even be that big a deal it may be something as silly as the fact you dont like watching hollyoaks the point is she is used to getting man just for sex so to find MULTIPLE people to tick all the boxes is what she will do especially how most of this generation is selfish.so i put it to you like this when a woman is on linking tread carefully if YOU wanna wifey her off cos she has already degraded herself for the sake of sexual gratification by being JUST a link so to get a next man will be as casual as picking her nose or riding a bike. so to wifey a woman like this BOY................thats on you as i said wifeying a link is not a good idea and sooner or later you will see it for yourself.
This is where the thread has got interestin. Now i aint gonna lie ive learnt some tings through your posts in da past and that face but i think in a sense your contradictin yourself here. Like as we already have acknowledged in this day and age and society its likely that any girl we get with has 80% chance that they've been a link at some stage in their life so in a way what difference does it make if they were your link at the time when you decided you may potentially wife it? The only negative ting i see is that you have in a sense rewarded them for doin somethin that is morally wrong in your own eyes by upgradin them but if they have more than likely done it with other people in the past whats the difference really? Plus like you said yourself before you've had links who have actually turned out to be more trustworthy than your own friends and ex girls you've actually been with so who's to say a link cant actually turn out to be just generally down for you? I had my slap in da face of reality a while back now and it was funny how the girl who i tried to treat like a wifey (not press on da first date, take her places etc) turned out to be more of a whore than a girls who i had linked in the past. Aint gonna lie though was naive back then didnt know the game properly like i do now so it was probably a big error on my own part which i would probably have clocked from a mile off if i was in the same situation now.I dont trust any female dont think i really ever have but i can honestly say some times things aint always as black and white as they seem and when you was sayin how links will look for different tings to fill different voids that exact same ting can happen with wifeys when you've been together for a long time and they start bussin the "you never take me out anymore, you used to do this for me blah blah" so really and truly it can happen whether your wifey seems to have a clean slate with you or not any female is capable of anythin whether they have been links in the past or not so there's no point feelin comfy just cause your wife may have never been your link cause she may just have been at last years slam-a-thon with the top grime mc's in the industry runnin the batteries. You just gotta try and make good judgments and hope to god it dont bite you in the ass in the futre. Real Talk

nah fam thats just opinion there is no deading involved to be honest not from me cm punk or whoever only shook heads of pity for ONE individual.once a girl is HAPPY to be a link she is not wife and here is whylinkage has become the norm for mandem which is cool sexist but true but women catch feelings now here the cry.when a woman is dealing with a man just for sex she WILL catch feelings but the way it gets complicated is that she may not catch feelings for that man sexing her (its obviously more likely she will at FIRST but when she realises she aint that girl for the man she will bounce or just accept she is a LINK to him so she will venture elsewhere for that passion but possibly stay with the link for whatever added benefits he has for her) (how else do you explain certain threads from dudes finding out their link had a next man but suprised?) so what this means is she then goes to one link for one thing and a next link for another etc etc depending on how well rounded her men are.for example if your a man dealing with a chick on linking but she likes you and wants a hubbySHE WILL FIND A NEXT MAN TO FILL THAT VOID (take out to dinner pick up from raves etc etc)if your a man that dont suck narni and she likes that SHE WILL FIND A NEXT MAN TO FILL THAT VOID (some freak thats older or from the states on facebook etc)etcYET a woman with them things still manages to be gettin sexed by some hoody wearing yute from streatham.just add what it is you dont do to that equation and you then see the picture clearly it may not even be that big a deal it may be something as silly as the fact you dont like watching hollyoaks the point is she is used to getting man just for sex so to find MULTIPLE people to tick all the boxes is what she will do especially how most of this generation is selfish.so i put it to you like this when a woman is on linking tread carefully if YOU wanna wifey her off cos she has already degraded herself for the sake of sexual gratification by being JUST a link so to get a next man will be as casual as picking her nose or riding a bike. so to wifey a woman like this BOY................thats on you as i said wifeying a link is not a good idea and sooner or later you will see it for yourself.
This is where the thread has got interestin. Now i aint gonna lie ive learnt some tings through your posts in da past and that face but i think in a sense your contradictin yourself here. Like as we already have acknowledged in this day and age and society its likely that any girl we get with has 80% chance that they've been a link at some stage in their life so in a way what difference does it make if they were your link at the time when you decided you may potentially wife it? The only negative ting i see is that you have in a sense rewarded them for doin somethin that is morally wrong in your own eyes by upgradin them but if they have more than likely done it with other people in the past whats the difference really? Plus like you said yourself before you've had links who have actually turned out to be more trustworthy than your own friends and ex girls you've actually been with so who's to say a link cant actually turn out to be just generally down for you? I had my slap in da face of reality a while back now and it was funny how the girl who i tried to treat like a wifey (not press on da first date, take her places etc) turned out to be more of a whore than a girls who i had linked in the past. Aint gonna lie though was naive back then didnt know the game properly like i do now so it was probably a big error on my own part which i would probably have clocked from a mile off if i was in the same situation now.I dont trust any female dont think i really ever have but i can honestly say some times things aint always as black and white as they seem and when you was sayin how links will look for different tings to fill different voids that exact same ting can happen with wifeys when you've been together for a long time and they start bussin the "you never take me out anymore, you used to do this for me blah blah" so really and truly it can happen whether your wifey seems to have a clean slate with you or not any female is capable of anythin whether they have been links in the past or not so there's no point feelin comfy just cause your wife may have never been your link cause she may just have been at last years slam-a-thon with the top grime mc's in the industry runnin the batteries. You just gotta try and make good judgments and hope to god it dont bite you in the ass in the futre. Real Talk
is what i was sayin before this thread took such a twist bout race, kids, blah etc but relevant enough that it stil standsc/sc/s tbh... an ur right face off has contradicted himself here to what he's said on previous posts but one thing that remains constant throughout these contradictions.. its the fact its mostly relevant (to me) depending on what mood or situation im in...nothing is absolute... thoughts, feelings, expectations and emotions change over time.. u take what is acceptable in ur reality today an u deal with it.. yesterdays reality is not neccesarily todays... all this talk bout links an casual sex wasnt known in my grandparents era, it started to rear its head in my parents era, and to this generation its almost the only way we kno.... my point is u cannot look at social situations like links with a set of rules cah the player and the game changes daily... like i said before it comes down to realism, acceptance and comfort level.. u set ur own levels

Plus like you said yourself before you've had links who have actually turned out to be more trustworthy than your own friends and ex girls you've actually been with so who's to say a link cant actually turn out to be just generally down for you?
once they ACCEPT being a link they are NOT wife its that black and white there is no contradiction i said what i said about being trustworthy but when i said that in regards to links i said it in the sense that i trust them with how i know them, I trust a dog to be a dog etc etc just cos she is a girl i link for a slam dont mean she wont loan me 5 grand tommorrow but thats not at the forefront of what a man wants is it that doesnt dictate loyalty it dictates caring.i dont trust them to not f*ck someone else cos i EXPECT THAT (this does NOT mean they are worthy hell know it just means at least i KNOW but in the grand scheme of things NO MAN wants that as his wifey)i expected SOME of the links to back me on some things that dont mean they are wifey fam it just means i give them more lea way to be the hoes they are cos at the end of the day they aint gonna be my wifey anyway and therefore it dont affect me if i found out you buss in one of the faces the week before i linked her i wouldnt bat an eyelid cos she aint MY GIRL getting PRIVILIGES.im consistant and i dont half step on this subjectoh and also if anything on me has changed in opinion which is natural for ANYONE it just means man has wised up, back in the day giving certain tings to a LINK such as social promotion MIGHT of been a power move for some people once upon a time that couldnt do better but its not like that NOW imo therefore links are LINKS and the thing is leaving links in the past aint a problem which is why i have this attitude now im just saying it from my perspective NOW as time has gone by and as far as im concerned wifeying a link is just NOT productive nor sensible.

Plus like you said yourself before you've had links who have actually turned out to be more trustworthy than your own friends and ex girls you've actually been with so who's to say a link cant actually turn out to be just generally down for you?
once they ACCEPT being a link they are NOT wife its that black and white there is no contradiction i said what i said about being trustworthy but when i said that in regards to links i said it in the sense that i trust them with how i know them, I trust a dog to be a dog etc etc just cos she is a girl i link for a slam dont mean she wont loan me 5 grand tommorrow but thats not at the forefront of what a man wants is it that doesnt dictate loyalty it dictates caring.i dont trust them to not f*ck someone else cos i EXPECT THAT (this does NOT mean they are worthy hell know it just means at least i KNOW but in the grand scheme of things NO MAN wants that as his wifey)i expected SOME of the links to back me on some things that dont mean they are wifey fam it just means i give them more lea way to be the hoes they are cos at the end of the day they aint gonna be my wifey anyway and therefore it dont affect me if i found out you buss in one of the faces the week before i linked her i wouldnt bat an eyelid cos she aint MY GIRL getting PRIVILIGES.im consistant and i dont half step on this subjectoh and also if anything on me has changed in opinion which is natural for ANYONE it just means man has wised up, back in the day giving certain tings to a LINK such as social promotion MIGHT of been a power move for some people once upon a time that couldnt do better but its not like that NOW imo therefore links are LINKS and the thing is leaving links in the past aint a problem which is why i have this attitude now im just saying it from my perspective NOW as time has gone by and as far as im concerned wifeying a link is just NOT productive nor sensible.
Im not sayin its not natural for you to change your oppinion obviously experience in life and time can alter ways of thinkin but your missin the main point here. Your sayin any girl who accepts bein a link should not be wifed etc but the fact that im are getting at is in this day and age most girls you know have probably been a link to someone. It may not have been the guy who's in the relationship with the girl/guy at the time but has at some stage so if you say it in that sense its practicly like sayin no girl could ever be a wifey... (no one say nuttin about generalisin) Plus the way your sayin it is like say if a girl has never been a link she would never go lookin else where if she failed to be satisfied by her man in certain areas? like say if she aint ever been a link she pretty much definate wife material which i obviously wouldnt agree with. Truthfully in my eyes a girl who's never been a link has got just as much chance in cheatin if she wants to as a girl who's been a link several times, i dont think the fact a girl has been a link is the end factor to situation. I aint tryin to catch you out as like i said before ive learnt certain tings from your posts but i have to say that i think the whole linking ting and wifey ting in this day and age is too hard to be splittin hairs over cause when the background checks come out there will be a lot of single men out there. Paradox stong post too. Real Talk

Im not sayin its not natural for you to change your oppinion obviously experience in life and time can alter ways of thinkin but your missin the main point here. Your sayin any girl who accepts bein a link should not be wifed etc but the fact that im are getting at is in this day and age most girls you know have probably been a link to someone. It may not have been the guy who's in the relationship with the girl/guy at the time but has at some stage so if you say it in that sense its practicly like sayin no girl could ever be a wifey... (no one say nuttin about generalisin) Plus the way your sayin it is like say if a girl has never been a link she would never go lookin else where if she failed to be satisfied by her man in certain areas? like say if she aint ever been a link she pretty much definate wife material which i obviously wouldnt agree with. Truthfully in my eyes a girl who's never been a link has got just as much chance in cheatin if she wants to as a girl who's been a link several times, i dont think the fact a girl has been a link is the end factor to situation. I aint tryin to catch you out as like i said before ive learnt certain tings from your posts but i have to say that i think the whole linking ting and wifey ting in this day and age is too hard to be splittin hairs over cause when the background checks come out there will be a lot of single men out there. Paradox stong post too. Real Talk
if she has been MY link she will not be MY wife i aint talking about next man if she has been a next mans IN THE PAST then fair play but for me to be with her WHILE she is still in that frame of mind is NOT the lick id sooner be with someone that has left that behind not someone that is still "DEEP IN THE GAME" be it with some next man or me how can i endorse a girl as a wifey if only last week she was on f*ckIN with no strings it takes time for women to go from the stage they was when they was virgins to just go into CASUAL SEX WILLY NILLY so it takes TIME for them to realise that is not the way forward and fix up.stick to what i SAID not how its SEEMS fam when you say things like "the WAY your saying" things get confused forget the WAY i say it just stick to what i said fam.to conclude this and stop the confusiona girl that WAS ON LINKING doesnt mean she is NOT wifeyable per sey in the futureBUT IF SHE IS MY LINK OR SOMEONE ELSES LINK THAT I KNOW ETC SHE CAN NOT BE THE WIFE

Allow getting with a girl whos been f*cked by someone you know!
are u talkin bout gettin with asin relationshit or just f*ck*ng...cah some man wont wifey off a brehs leftovers but wil feel no way to f*ck iteither way to me shits disgusting.. if my breh has f*cked a girl shes automatically off the cards.. something me an my closest brehs have a firm understanding on

Allow getting with a girl whos been f*cked by someone you know!
are u talkin bout gettin with asin relationshit or just f*ck*ng...cah some man wont wifey off a brehs leftovers but wil feel no way to f*ck iteither way to me shits disgusting.. if my breh has f*cked a girl shes automatically off the cards.. something me an my closest brehs have a firm understanding on
Both counts tbh.

if she has been MY link she will not be MY wife i aint talking about next man if she has been a next mans IN THE PAST then fair play but for me to be with her WHILE she is still in that frame of mind is NOT the lick id sooner be with someone that has left that behind not someone that is still "DEEP IN THE GAME" be it with some next man or me how can i endorse a girl as a wifey if only last week she was on f*ckIN with no strings it takes time for women to go from the stage they was when they was virgins to just go into CASUAL SEX WILLY NILLY so it takes TIME for them to realise that is not the way forward and fix up.stick to what i SAID not how its SEEMS fam when you say things like "the WAY your saying" things get confused forget the WAY i say it just stick to what i said fam.to conclude this and stop the confusiona girl that WAS ON LINKING doesnt mean she is NOT wifeyable per sey in the futureBUT IF SHE IS MY LINK OR SOMEONE ELSES LINK THAT I KNOW ETC SHE CAN NOT BE THE WIFE
Ok i see what your sayin but i think we gonna have to agree to disagree here. Fact is if girl has been a link in the past she can easily fall into that cycle again so the fact that she could have been a link in the past basically means she could easily convert into to that again in the same time she could if you was the one linkin here at that present stage in time. Not all girls want to be links, some do it in hope of havin a future with the guy i can honestly say ive experienced this myself and seen it in others situations and some girls who are truly into the whole love experience will go through a lot of rough tings to try and make somethin work. Its like girls/mans who take beatins from their partners cause they believe the man/girl will change. And if a girl was to dictate caring as you put it, your forgettin that if the girl is showing that she cares then its clearly more than just a link to the girl cause as you said linkin is no strings attactched so that girl owes you nuttin so for her to be givin you her hard earned money and all your doin is givin her d*ck shows that its more than just sex.Oh yeah and on this note a man who's around 20 plus who wants a girl who has never been link is practicly like sayin you want a girl who is a virgin nowadays. Real Talk

i repeat as i feel ya missing the point and have done this from the beginning i aint saying a girl that has been a link in the past is off the radar and i wont go thereim saying if she is or was MY LINK SHE IS NOT BEING PROMOTED by MEits like you aint LISTENING fam and to be honest i find it crazy that you people didnt actually see that this was what i was saying from the beginning of the thread why has it taken so long for you to understand that this is what i mean.

im saying if she is or was MY LINK SHE IS NOT BEING PROMOTED by ME
all the typing in the world YET this point seems to be what most people are confused about.

i repeat as i feel ya missing the point and have done this from the beginning i aint saying a girl that has been a link in the past is off the radar and i wont go thereim saying if she is or was MY LINK SHE IS NOT BEING PROMOTED by MEits like you aint LISTENING fam and to be honest i find it crazy that you people didnt actually see that this was what i was saying from the beginning of the thread why has it taken so long for you to understand that this is what i mean.
Na i see your point but i dont agree with it, like i said ive seen situations where links have turned out to be more potential wifey material than actual wifeys who ya give the whole special treatment too. And i think if you know a girls been a link in da past thats no different to her being your link at the time fact is she has still been a link. Real Talk

so basically if im linking a girl for sex (and to me this means she is sexing next man with out a doubt) then when i like her a bit more i should make her my wifey yeah and not feel a way ?this cant be life.
Thats where the confusin has been goin on between us, in my eyes just cause a girls a link doesnt mean she's definatley out linkin next guys there are sometimes needles in haystacks, i can say that ive had a link tell me before that she never linked no one else while we were doin our ting and although it may sound unbelievable she did somethin to prove it to me that in my eyes of knowin her made me believe what she was sayin. Now i dont trust girls so i could have been wrong but judgin from how i know her and what she did to prove herself i would think she was tellin the truth. Like i said earlier not all girls like bein links, some do it in hope for a future with some one who they have caught feelins for. Real Talk