Busy Signal confirms plans for Mavado duo Album

Numero001

PyroRadio.com: From a personal point of view you and Mavado work well both on stage and in the studio. Have you two ever thought of doing an album?Busy Signal: We have some more collab’s coming out. Me and Mavado are talking - this is an exclusive right now because it’s the first time I‘m releasing information like this. Me and my gangsta brother want to do an album together of just collab’s. We’re trying to create something right now and put it out on my label. We just want to get it out there and let the people enjoy the music. You know how music is these day when it comes to CD’s and albums, but at the end of the day getting the message out is way more important than just trying to sell some CD’s. We just want the people to hear the work.But at the end of the day me and my gangsta brother still got some songs to come out. And as I said, the exclusive which you got earlier on, the collab’s that I’m trying to sort out with him. It will come out on the Network record label. We’re just doing our thing as some garrison, gully youth‘s from the trench trying to get it out there for the people to enjoy.
Here are the latest news on BUSY SIGNAL: #1: " TIc Toc " s got 2 RMX in the making, one with the solo electro queen M.I.A & a second one with the UK N°1 rapper SWAY. #2: BUSY SIGNAL is actually in Japan, touring alongside the Bad Boy Dancehall Star ELEPHANT MAN. #3: " Tic Toc " Video is getting a strong support from US & UK TV channels like B.E.T, MTV Base, Kiss, Channel U, Vmx .. #4: His 2nd album " LOADED " will be released on Monday. BUSY SIGNAL " Tic Toc " Video:
Busy is moving. Said from year start that he's the guy for this year. Wish him the best of luckMIA and Sway?! Glad to see VP actually changing up
PyroRadio.com: Over 70,000 viewers have seen the video of Lloyd and yourself going back-to-back on Westwood's show via YouTube and many more over various sites and forums. In a recent interview Lloyd was quoted saying: "It makes me laugh when I see someone like Busy Signal because he is so incredibly talented." Is there any work in the pipeline?Busy Signal: We just spoke about working together on doing some collab's together. There will definitely be something in the pipeline. We haven't settled on a track yet but we've got things in the pipeline working. We should be coming up with something very soon because we are actually going through things right now.Lloyd is very talented; the girls love him and the men rate him. The way he sings is smooth and people feel it and know that he comes across very well. Dancehall really needs the exposure so I wouldn't mind doing it and I'd have no objections to that. It would give both of us good exposure and push Dancehall further; it would be great!
http://www.pyroradio.com/index.cfm/act/int...w_details/id/75Album out now and its very solid effort for those who dont already own the songs. Discusses the album more in-depth, music influence on violence, beef with Aidonia and more. Good to see Pyro supporting reggae/dancehall acts.

• 2 weeks later...

My bad, thought the quoted was the whole article

PyroRadio.com: Looking to the future we heard a couple of leaked songs earlier this year but nothing else. Can you let off any information about the Alliance album with you Bounty Killer, Bling Dawg, Wayne Marshall and Mavado?Busy Signal: Bounty Killer would be the best one to ask about that. Well you know VP bought Greensleeves so a lot of companies aren’t there, so on a business level it depends on the Grung Gad [bounty Killer] himself.
I didn't even know VP bought Greensleeves, but if the album does happen, it should be sick.