Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

Quickist way to get driving licence?

come on people help me out been offered a job and i get a company car, laptop and mobile phone but its a par because I aint got a licence

Guest ChoccyLog

For some reason I lol'd.If you have like 5 bills book an intensive courseShould be able to get your license in about 7 days pending when you start the course.

Do you have a driving license issued from another country?If so, you might be able to exhange it for a UK driving licence if that country is part of the EU/EEA or one of the "designated countries" listed on the DVLA website.If not, then you have to go with the regular procedure. And there wouldn't be any point getting someone to "hook you up" with one. Just not worth the money/hassle/risk.

For some reason I lol'd.If you have like 5 bills book an intensive courseShould be able to get your license in about 7 days pending when you start the course.
Pending he passes lol

Pre 2005 I would have hooked you up.Now just do yourself like no snitching said tbh or get 'creative'.

lmao my provisional ran out
<_< Are you sure it wasn't the the 2 years you get after passing the theory to pass the practical? coz I swear provisionals have yeeeeeeeeeeaaaars on them.

Guest ChoccyLog
Pending he passes lol
Thats why I said should, tbh

make some1 do it 4 u
Po po are on dem ting there tbhDid you not see the programme a few weeks back on ITV?

yeah there was a show on itv the other week showing feds have them things on lock remember back in the day guys in the bits were buying fake licences hold tight the north london heads

na didnt even see no program i kno man dat have done this as recent as last week doe.. o well i dont give a f*ck i got mine

furthermore wat can feds do are u tryin 2 tell me dere waitin at the test centre checkin everyones license 2 make sure its u takin ur test??

my theory runs out in febi did my theory, left it 2-3 monthsstarted lessosns, failed a testleft it a year and thats mehow much are these crash courses? and do they pretty much guarentee you pass?like if you do one do they kind of let you off if you f*ck up a little? cos i SWEAR they failed me on the stupidiest sh*t (i forgot now it was so long ago but at the time it was dumb and my instructor was gobsmacked)and do you get it free again if you fail?

yeah there was a show on itv the other week showing feds have them things on lock remember back in the day guys in the bits were buying fake licences hold tight the north london heads
:lol:

startin this around march/aprilbtw dinky the job sounds decentalthough ur f*ckED cuz u aint got a license

I can still get the job but to have the car would be nice bonus laptop and phone are nice so good not to be greedy got fed up at my current job they gave me a promotion without a wage increase so im doing more work for the same peas = PAR so started applying for other jobs and was successfull with this one