Quickist way to get driving licence?

The Somalian

Do you have a driving license issued from another country?If so, you might be able to exhange it for a UK driving licence if that country is part of the EU/EEA or one of the "designated countries" listed on the DVLA website.If not, then you have to go with the regular procedure. And there wouldn't be any point getting someone to "hook you up" with one. Just not worth the money/hassle/risk.

Guest ChoccyLog
For some reason I lol'd.If you have like 5 bills book an intensive courseShould be able to get your license in about 7 days pending when you start the course.
Pending he passes lol
Thats why I said should, tbh

my theory runs out in febi did my theory, left it 2-3 monthsstarted lessosns, failed a testleft it a year and thats mehow much are these crash courses? and do they pretty much guarentee you pass?like if you do one do they kind of let you off if you f*ck up a little? cos i SWEAR they failed me on the stupidiest sh*t (i forgot now it was so long ago but at the time it was dumb and my instructor was gobsmacked)and do you get it free again if you fail?

I can still get the job but to have the car would be nice bonus laptop and phone are nice so good not to be greedy got fed up at my current job they gave me a promotion without a wage increase so im doing more work for the same peas = PAR so started applying for other jobs and was successfull with this one