Sign in to follow this  
Captain Planet

The Universal Trends Of Forums.

TBH vip2.co.uk is not too different from the rest of the inteworldnetweb.From when you can google pictures pictures like this:old_news.jpgThen it means so many other forums have once faced the issue of an idiot posting the story of how Moses led the Jews out of Egypt eons after its occurence.So internet trends list them...

Guest ChoccyLog

What is this fml?And iwah?Its been bugging me.I think FML is for my loss but I'm not sure.

lol @ thinkin we made any thing up on this forumi found it esp funny when people used to think we came with the ____>>>>>>>>____ thingits beeen around for EONS1 thing i think we can say is the MSN slosh exposures came from RWD maybe?

Guest ChoccyLog
I think iwah is if were all honest
f*ck my life
Thanking you both kindly.You learn something new everyday.

I just hope we don't follow all of them. One of my friends has said "lol" outloud infront of me at least twice. I told him about himself both times but it seems he can't stop.I don't want anyone on this forum to go down that path.

From when me, shaq, ashman and Silver da Lyrical joined RWD and there were RWD merkers till when RWD went homo and changed its design>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Other forums, period!

lol @ thinkin we made any thing up on this forumi found it esp funny when people used to think we came with the ____>>>>>>>>____ thingits beeen around for EONS1 thing i think we can say is the MSN slosh exposures came from RWD maybe?
it was funny as f*ck when some spastic thought edge was a member becuase he used the >>> thing on wwf