Eid Mubarak

Lurch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fam in Madinah called at quarter past 5 saying they have spotted the moon in there, that's for all those who started fasting on Monday 1st September.Tomorrow is Eid for the majority, unless you first started fasting on Tuesday 2nd September which'll make Eid more than likely Wednesday for you.

*waits for asians in rented mercs/bms to start hyping round the bits for a day or 2*The yearly racial abuse against me is about to commence.
Be ready this year with a f*ck*ng brick straight through their car window then run for your life. They'll be vexed with their 'rental' being hurt, will cost.(Can you or any mod remove the extra 'U' in Mubaruk in the topic title (typo), it's annoying the sh*t outta me).

Guest luckstar
*waits for asians in rented mercs/bms to start hyping round the bits for a day or 2*The yearly racial abuse against me is about to commence.
SHUT UP CRACKATHERE ITS ALREADY COMMENCED B) ANYWAY BIG DEAL WE DEAL WITH RACIAL ABUSE ALL YEAR ROUND STOP WITH THE CROCODILE TEARSIVE TAKEN OF 3 DAYS THIS YEARNEXT YEAR IM GNA ATTEMPT A WEEK AND JUS BLAME IT ON THE MOON

SHUT UP CRACKATHERE ITS ALREADY COMMENCED B) ANYWAY BIG DEAL WE DEAL WITH RACIAL ABUSE ALL YEAR ROUND STOP WITH THE CROCODILE TEARSIVE TAKEN OF 3 DAYS THIS YEARNEXT YEAR IM GNA ATTEMPT A WEEK AND JUS BLAME IT ON THE MOON
I knew you'd come through :lol:

lol @ not 1 person havin made it all the way thru
What you talking about cuz? I did. Ramadhan was only 29 days this year cos the moon got spotted today.Was waiting for Afgoon, guy's bars are big from day. On the other end where's Nino, guy's waste from day.Safe for correcting my typo Kirk (or whoever did).

lol @ not 1 person havin made it all the way thru
What you talking about cuz? I did. Ramadhan was only 29 days this year cos the moon got spotted today.Was waiting for Afgoon, guy's bars are big from day. On the other end where's Nino, guy's waste from day.Safe for correcting my typo Kirk (or whoever did).
You could have done it yourself in the full editor by the way.

Guest ChoccyLog
cover1_large.jpg3 multipled by 10 + 1....Ramadan Done.
I genuinely lol'd for over a minute
Happy Eid to all of you.This reminds me I still have questions to ask you Lurch.
I still have answers to give you LOG!You have more questions, or you still waiting on the outstanding Q's I still gotta ask? My bad, but go ahead and I'll attempt to answer.
Umm, could you answer my q's then we could go from there?
LMFAO I can't stop laughing 'shut up cracka'edbhdxhadsbd