Sign in to follow this  
Adidas

New Deal London Transport Photocard

alsomy oysters running out tomorrow im 18 but im in full time education is the oyster still free?

people on income supportu pay child fares on everything
Argh that's gay then. It said it for the unemployed. I thought I could bop in and say I was unemployed and get the card. I'm not feeling the fact that my 16+ card runs out tomorrow and I'm gonna have to be paying full prices until my 18+ card comes and that's only 30% off, not even free bus.

alsomy oysters running out tomorrow im 18 but im in full time education is the oyster still free?
yer
you got to apply 4 a new one
nice onecoz i applied online the other day just wanted to make sure

I might just try and boops the Post Office. I'm 19 and the 16+ is only for 16-18's. I'll put my age down as one year younger and hope they don't clock when I give them the form and passport.

Tbh I don't know how i'm gonna get around london after Wednesday.I'm gonna have lactic acid oozin from my kneecaps :(

Its not just for people on income support.Once you've been with job centre a certain amount of time (13+wks i think), they refer you to NEW DEAL.. which entitles you to a TINY bump up on your JSA.. and requires you to attend something once a month (seeing as i picked NEW DEAL FOR MUSICIANS i had to go south and attend some SOund Engineering session)You are also entitled to a New Deal photocard which cuts the price of transport by about half. Hope this helps.

You apply for an over 18s student oyster.