Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ivan Drago

Be positive

Guest Ivan Drago

Stay positive everyoneThings will get better whatever you're going throughThinking those negative thoughts will only make you more stressed, appreciate everything you have right now.Eric

Guest Ivan Drago

Happy Eid bruvEveryones pissed offFeel to just turn my phone off for the week

LOL.Obama- "Hope"....Beg someone change my name to Barack

I'm haps bruv, dunno what you mean. Got my first bigboy paycheque today and apart from the fact that they're happily stealing my money and claiming it's "Income Tax", I'm bless.Also my job is government so I know I ain't getting fired coz we've gone under.

Think Positive Everyone!Even me, I feel like sh*t at the mo but i'm not lettin it get to me.Theres a light at the end of that tunnel :)

f*ck off
Are you ever going to move to Croydon mate
you will only find my dead carcas floating down some river in croydonim staying at my mums f*ck it aint u been watching the newsbesides prolly have to go back to the motherland soon bruv when sh*t hits the fan we shall see who is going to laugh at the 'Aff's'

Guest ChoccyLog

I've decided that I really like Ghanian people.And that I'm not gonna let my Dad's negativity get the best of me.

Im soo pissed today. f*ck being positive for now.How the hell can my windscreen wiper on the drivers side only break off whilst im driving in the rain???????????????????????????????????????

tbh i came home close to tears through various thingsbut vip/msn joyed me up a bitan thats nice

I've decided that I really like Ghanian people.And that I'm not gonna let my Dad's negativity get the best of me.
Seen u mention ur dad a few times, he mus've pissed u off in a big way! I'm feeling wierd, no work means i got up late and now i can barely function, plus i did my legs at the gym and my knee socket feels like it's gonna pop now.

u may need a support for that bmca relative of mine injured his wrist in the gym, thought it was ok, took of the support bandage, punched something, i swear if i wern there he woulda criiiied

im always positive.. but people including some of u cunts here see me as angry... thats your negativity.i have little worries

im always positive.. but people including some of u cunts here see me as angry... thats your negativity.i have little worries
this whole post is angryan ur not very positive toward other members actually

ITS NOT ANGRY.. BUT IN HINDEN SIGHT MAYBE IT COMES ACROSS AS THAT. OH AND YOU CANT SPELL

ITS NOT ANGRY.. BUT IN HINDEN SIGHT MAYBE IT COMES ACROSS AS THAT. OH AND YOU CANT SPELL
LOL at the irony

f*ck off
Are you ever going to move to Croydon mate
you will only find my dead carcas floating down some river in croydonim staying at my mums f*ck it aint u been watching the newsbesides prolly have to go back to the motherland soon bruv when sh*t hits the fan we shall see who is going to laugh at the 'Aff's'
HEAR HEAR.