Be positive

Guest Ivan Drago

Guest Ivan Drago

Stay positive everyoneThings will get better whatever you're going throughThinking those negative thoughts will only make you more stressed, appreciate everything you have right now.Eric

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck off
Are you ever going to move to Croydon mate
you will only find my dead carcas floating down some river in croydonim staying at my mums f*ck it aint u been watching the newsbesides prolly have to go back to the motherland soon bruv when sh*t hits the fan we shall see who is going to laugh at the 'Aff's'

I've decided that I really like Ghanian people.And that I'm not gonna let my Dad's negativity get the best of me.
Seen u mention ur dad a few times, he mus've pissed u off in a big way! I'm feeling wierd, no work means i got up late and now i can barely function, plus i did my legs at the gym and my knee socket feels like it's gonna pop now.

im always positive.. but people including some of u cunts here see me as angry... thats your negativity.i have little worries
this whole post is angryan ur not very positive toward other members actually
ITS NOT ANGRY.. BUT IN HINDEN SIGHT MAYBE IT COMES ACROSS AS THAT. OH AND YOU CANT SPELL

im always positive.. but people including some of u cunts here see me as angry... thats your negativity.i have little worries
this whole post is angryan ur not very positive toward other members actually
ITS NOT ANGRY.. BUT IN HINDEN SIGHT MAYBE IT COMES ACROSS AS THAT. OH AND YOU CANT SPELL
LOL at the irony

f*ck off
Are you ever going to move to Croydon mate
you will only find my dead carcas floating down some river in croydonim staying at my mums f*ck it aint u been watching the newsbesides prolly have to go back to the motherland soon bruv when sh*t hits the fan we shall see who is going to laugh at the 'Aff's'
HEAR HEAR.