Sign in to follow this  
ReZiW

Emotional

In 'Next' today. Copping some jeans, I see Bootfit so I'm like 'yh nice nice' copped dem for £30. Got home now, tried them on. They're f*ck*ng emo, come like Spandex. Wickedness is that I dashed the receipt in the bin, gonna have to go through that later.Who tries on clothes in the shop thou? May have to start doing this

oh no u dashed the recipehw u gonna make ur jeans now?
LOLAnd LOL @ people that don't try on jeans before buying them. That's a schoolboy error.

In 'Next' today. Copping some jeans, I see Bootfit so I'm like 'yh nice nice' copped dem for £30. Got home now, tried them on. They're f*ck*ng emo, come like Spandex. Wickedness is that I dashed the receipt in the bin, gonna have to go through that later.Who tries on clothes in the shop thou? May have to start doing this
You threw the receipt away BEFORE you tried them on??smh

any excuse to start rocking skinny jeansfollow yr heart imo
I wish I could, but allow the blood clots
trusay its not about shuffling away from boydem insted of running

Guest ChoccyLog

I dunno why people don't try things on. Only if I'm impulse buying in a rush.I like to shop at leisure.If you bought the jeans on card you can save yourself from going through the bin by taking in a print out of your bank statement.They can trace the purchase that way.

lol at not knowing your sizelol @ dave n yemoh
NOOOOOO, the size was nice. I dont know what it isNEVER BUY LOW RISE, BOOTFIT jeans. take note, dey come like batty riders

why dont women realise the vast majority of men dont try sh*t like jeans on in the shop. alot do aswell but the majority just know their size, see it, buy it, nothing long.

why you going to be buying jeans in next in the first place, place is only good for shirts and shoes

bootfit are the baggy ones right?I buy my jeans from GAP best jeans on the market imo
Bought black jeans from Gap, after one wash they were grey. say no more, never again.

jeans and footwear are the 2 things I make sure I try on before I buy, cos even if you know your size, all it takes is a different style/cut and it will get you.

Just take them back, don't take the tags off and explain that you've mispalced the receipt or somethingThey should give you a refund or a credit note or some sh*t.

I dunno why people don't try things on. Only if I'm impulse buying in a rush.I like to shop at leisure.If you bought the jeans on card you can save yourself from going through the bin by taking in a print out of your bank statement.They can trace the purchase that way.
Don't think all places can do that.