Emotional

ReZiW

In 'Next' today. Copping some jeans, I see Bootfit so I'm like 'yh nice nice' copped dem for £30. Got home now, tried them on. They're f*ck*ng emo, come like Spandex. Wickedness is that I dashed the receipt in the bin, gonna have to go through that later.Who tries on clothes in the shop thou? May have to start doing this

In 'Next' today. Copping some jeans, I see Bootfit so I'm like 'yh nice nice' copped dem for £30. Got home now, tried them on. They're f*ck*ng emo, come like Spandex. Wickedness is that I dashed the receipt in the bin, gonna have to go through that later.Who tries on clothes in the shop thou? May have to start doing this
You threw the receipt away BEFORE you tried them on??smh

Guest ChoccyLog

I dunno why people don't try things on. Only if I'm impulse buying in a rush.I like to shop at leisure.If you bought the jeans on card you can save yourself from going through the bin by taking in a print out of your bank statement.They can trace the purchase that way.

I dunno why people don't try things on. Only if I'm impulse buying in a rush.I like to shop at leisure.If you bought the jeans on card you can save yourself from going through the bin by taking in a print out of your bank statement.They can trace the purchase that way.
Don't think all places can do that.