Slightly excessive or normal practice?

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

f*ck beating round the bush. theres a VIP2 INNER CIRCLE. And thats it, certain people are in certain people aint.If you have just questioned if your in, then your not in. Its that simple, I'm not in myself. I handed in my application and it got rejected :(p.s. lol @ Social
Tryna dissasociate yourself from this group of peeps??Cuz you know it, I know it, you are IN the inner circle. But thats not really what Im getting at.

The very fact you knew who I was talking about when I didnt mention your name shows that you were wary.Swear I just made a discussion topic? In fact I swear your posting in it.Dont try turn this into some stupid childish argument you like to have in every other thread you post in.Just proving my ppoint really.

Basically what Im tryna say is if I come into the whatever room, more time the page if full of topics from about 4 different posters.Nowt wrong with that per se but the topics just get a bit monotonous for my liking. I see the same thing over and over.That might not bother people but its true that if these man posted less would be dead...Just saying init
I'm sorry fam, your a cool guy. But I just can't take you seriously anymore, look over what u just saidHow you gonna try raise a point, then dead the same point in the next sentence?I'm in no inner circle. Only the cool kids there like... *cue mad vybez with a personal run down of everyones e-status* (it is needed)

Anderson who were you previously?Not even gonna lie, it normally cuss people who complain about sh*t being dead, but this is DEAD.Had a quick look of all the topics just now, and there wasnt any that even interested me slightly, been like that for a whileand to be honest, if there is anyone that I don't need to see 50 posts a day from, its Risky

Nah Nah NahIm saying it would be dead, but is a less active and unique forum better than a very active monotonous forum????Was asking the question, if you needed me to break it down in such simple terms for you im sorry.Tryna get you to think for yourself a bit here.
In all honesty me or whoever making topics don't stop any 'less active members' making topics.. they try but get shot down real quick. I don't know if you noticed but we aint the easiest crowd to please. They only reason this is brought to your attention is because my topics are BANGING, guaranteed 5 pagers... it is what it is

Not even gonna lie, it normally cuss people who complain about sh*t being dead, but this is DEAD.Had a quick look of all the topics just now, and there wasnt any that even interested me slightly, been like that for a while
big c/sdont even kno how many times ive used ' :/ ' today

Nah Nah NahIm saying it would be dead, but is a less active and unique forum better than a very active monotonous forum????Was asking the question, if you needed me to break it down in such simple terms for you im sorry.Tryna get you to think for yourself a bit here.
In all honesty me or whoever making topics don't stop any 'less active members' making topics.. they try but get shot down real quick. I don't know if you noticed but we aint the easiest crowd to please. They only reason this is brought to your attention is because my topics are BANGING, guaranteed 5 pagers... it is what it is
Come on now cuz...Dont try talk like I spotted you getting 5 pages and it made me jealous or suttin.The point im making is.... I saw someone posting BARE yesterday clogging up alot of threads with bullshit.Then as this was rather fresh in my mind, I come into whatever and see very similar topics, made by the same person.That person just happened to be you. Could have quite easily been another of the frequent posters. Dont take it personal, without meaning to sound rude your just not that high on my prioirty list.

Not even gonna lie, it normally cuss people who complain about sh*t being dead, but this is DEAD.Had a quick look of all the topics just now, and there wasnt any that even interested me slightly, been like that for a while
big c/s
theres absolutely nuffinmight see me frequent the love n life moretimecah this room isust straight dead...