VIP2 Blog.

Faisal

I was contemplating this though last time i wanted to make a forum and blog...It's gonna be REALLY hard to keep people on both places. If everything is on the blog, then why bother go on the forum?
the forum is more a discussion point wheras the blog will be more informativean example, if you look at RWD, they have content pages on their site and the community forum was just for ppl to get together and discuss "whatever" which worked well until they decided to change

nah this forum host or infact with any forum host that will be hard to implementu just have to drop a nice front page keeping in theme with the forum..with relevant site content and images..inlinks and advertising and that will be it.....wordpress blogs are good for seo also....so this whole site rising in the Google natural search listings wudnt be a hard task either

why :(
Coz IPB aint a CMS/BLOG and nor is WP a FORUM.So post as comments is not the same as posts on the forum.I could've just gone and set up NEXUS but this is a work in progress for the coming advances aswell.

lol a quick google search got me a plugin for PunBBso it works, gotta try it!
U trying to take me for Stamina Man or summin? Coz something works doesn't mean I gotta try it. :confused: Anyways, just incase if people have failed to recognise.LOOK AT THE CONTENT. Its like since FEB 08... I only just recovered some SQL data coz I was bored this afternoon.One has to look at the content to realise that its old/outdated/ and not crucially needed. More updates will come.. Either a revamp with a theme to go with the forum. Or a destroy and rebuild em as I said above.@ Durrttz PM..