You May Not Like Him...

Guest Flava Dave

I DEFEND MY TEAM LIKE NESTA
with the 9 milli no less saaawe spray yewts like a boots testerfirst time head shots theres no testershow no fear like a protestornigga im grotesque
I got paid in school but not EMACoke, crack, MDMADoin' this ting 'till I win a VMA.
cos u cant suck casunless u got an s on ur chest or breast on ur chestnot today i brought gasso theres a good chance of getting left in a mess

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i officialy rate this guy highly, all he needs to do sis bring through the scene slowly...... he is kinda doin it wid i wanna be ure man but man needs more features from other known mc's but on good beats.
lol, he aint a charity.
lol @ bring through the scene slowly.wot f*ckin scene, cos he aint makin grime. dnt care if he used to be, he is as poppy as cheeky girls right now.dnt think he is in a rush to bring anyone thru tbh.

with the 9 milli no less saaawe spray yewts like a boots testerfirst time head shots theres no testershow no fear like a protestornigga im grotesque
I got paid in school but not EMACoke, crack, MDMADoin' this ting 'till I win a VMA.
cos u cant suck casunless u got an s on ur chest or breast on ur chestnot today i brought gasso theres a good chance of getting left in a mess
aint no point ina vest on ur chestcoz bullet gets stuck in ur head like chatswhen we pop off the black gatsu dont go A& E... go Straight to the morgueno ambulance.. straight to the morgue.no 2nd chance.. straigth to the morgueu got yewts then u better be insurredcoz bullets dont care if ur shoulders are broad they'll go straight thru ur spinal chord**sum last bar**

aint no point ina vest on ur chestcoz bullet gets stuck in ur head like chatswhen we pop off the black gatsu dont go A& E... go Straight to the morgueno ambulance.. straight to the morgue.no 2nd chance.. straigth to the morgueu got yewts then u better be insurredcoz bullets dont care if ur shoulders are broad they'll go straight thru ur spinal chord**sum last bar**
lemme explain suttin to you fam; im exceptionalso expect nuttin' but excellence outta this; intellectualC4 he's controversial, still underground, not commercialon the underground, shottin commercial More white powder than a box of persilWhen I step in the clubMore bums get slapped than the Asda commercialHo's jump in the whipAnd we zoom zoom zoom like tha mazda commercialStraight to the telly, no spittin barsStraight to the belly, flippin off brasGirl try drink off my henny and not give me anyShe better strip fastaite im done.

lemme explain suttin to you fam; im exceptionalso expect nuttin' but excellence outta this; intellectualC4 he's controversial, still underground, not commercialon the underground, shottin commercial More white powder than a box of persilWhen I step in the clubMore bums get slapped than the Asda commercialHo's jump in the whipAnd we zoom zoom zoom like tha mazda commercialStraight to the telly, no spittin barsStraight to the belly, flippin off brasGirl try drink off my henny and not give me anyShe better strip fastaite im done.
lets change it up...AND ITS AND ITSAND ITS BAD BOY MANNIRUN UP IN UR CRIB WITH A BALLYTAKE THE CASH DEN CARRYSHANK UR GYALLY BUSS OUT THE FRONT DOOR THEN BREEZE DOWN THE ALLY