Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

I need enough money to buy a

Porsche 911 or carerratbh. 1 day man needs to own 1 of these. how much funds do u think ud need to be earning PA to eventually save enoughballpark figures innit

Guest Flava Dave

jus hav a gd credit score, go to them, put dwn a nice deposit n see what they say

Guest ChoccyLog
jus hav a gd credit score, go to them, put dwn a nice deposit n see what they say
basicallyaslong as you can afford the repayments comfortably your best bet is to buy it on finance

who needs a getaway driverinexperienced but drives wellim offering my services so we can go rob a bank
i got drivers but i need sum1 with a decent plan to rob a banklemme know

who needs a getaway driverinexperienced but drives wellim offering my services so we can go rob a bank
i got a foolproof plan buti need sum 1 whos of a ethnic nature to distract the police and draw gunfire while i get waylemme know

i got a foolproof plan buti need sum 1 whos of a ethnic nature to distract the police and draw gunfire while i get waylemme know
Goddaz fits the bill for that one

How you gonna drive a 911 wearing Wembley Market kicks?serious question.
how u gonna walk on road wearing NEXT jeans with a NEXT battymun fit and NEXT wash

how u gonna walk on road wearing NEXT jeans with a NEXT battymun fit and NEXT wash
got taken for any sams 2 for £2 meal

i'll drive one in my pjs tbh, and i'll lol hard at anyone trying to put my dress sense down.

Guest Ivan Drago

if you lot are serious about robbing a bank i have a flawless plan that i will share for 400kso rustle up your pounds and i will give you the plan, if it fails no refunds init

wtf, that dont make sense.October 15th scooby

Guest ChoccyLog

Nino what is so special about 15/10/2008?Anyway I've decided I want a ferrari f430

Nino what is so special about 15/10/2008?Anyway I've decided I want a ferrari f430
ttkkI'm making a 'hit list'.. soon come

I think you should fill me in tbh
Basically I'm having a vip2 shindig at my house, tru say it was a PM ting. You wasn't invitedBut, holler and I might consider

Guest ChoccyLog
Basically I'm having a vip2 shindig at my house, tru say it was a PM ting. You wasn't invitedBut, holler and I might consider
*screws up face*This your little sports room party/link up thing?I was formerly the first lady of the sports room but I stopped using it.Anyway, I'll pass.Enjoy!

*screws up face*This your little sports room party/link up thing?I was formerly the first lady of the sports room but I stopped using it.Anyway, I'll pass.Enjoy!
wtfna, not at all babes. What do you mean you'll pass, why are black girls soooo stoosh?

Guest ChoccyLog

How can you tell me I wasn't invited, but then I should holla and you ''might consider''thats a parso I'll pass! :PBun your party!I won't invite you to my housewarming when I land, thats for sure.

How can you tell me I wasn't invited, but then I should holla and you ''might consider''thats a parso I'll pass! :PBun your party!I won't invite you to my housewarming when I land, thats for sure.
What is all this darling..why you holding a grudge? I just want to love and be loved by everyone (not including mandem) let your face be known and enjoy the good vibesWhens this housewarming? bring ins yh?