I need enough money to buy a

Aquaman

who needs a getaway driverinexperienced but drives wellim offering my services so we can go rob a bank
i got drivers but i need sum1 with a decent plan to rob a banklemme know
i got a foolproof plan buti need sum 1 whos of a ethnic nature to distract the police and draw gunfire while i get waylemme know
Goddaz fits the bill for that one

Guest ChoccyLog
I think you should fill me in tbh
Basically I'm having a vip2 shindig at my house, tru say it was a PM ting. You wasn't invitedBut, holler and I might consider
*screws up face*This your little sports room party/link up thing?I was formerly the first lady of the sports room but I stopped using it.Anyway, I'll pass.Enjoy!

I think you should fill me in tbh
Basically I'm having a vip2 shindig at my house, tru say it was a PM ting. You wasn't invitedBut, holler and I might consider
*screws up face*This your little sports room party/link up thing?I was formerly the first lady of the sports room but I stopped using it.Anyway, I'll pass.Enjoy!
wtfna, not at all babes. What do you mean you'll pass, why are black girls soooo stoosh?

Guest ChoccyLog

How can you tell me I wasn't invited, but then I should holla and you ''might consider''thats a parso I'll pass! :PBun your party!I won't invite you to my housewarming when I land, thats for sure.

How can you tell me I wasn't invited, but then I should holla and you ''might consider''thats a parso I'll pass! :PBun your party!I won't invite you to my housewarming when I land, thats for sure.
What is all this darling..why you holding a grudge? I just want to love and be loved by everyone (not including mandem) let your face be known and enjoy the good vibesWhens this housewarming? bring ins yh?