Sign in to follow this  
bane

Police Tazers?

Anyone know of any cases were somebody had sustained serious/permanent injuries and if there are any long term affects from the use of a tazer gun?What if the person has heart problems could it kill them?

well if u have heart problems or summin madlike that i guess could be lethalor if thge person who was tazerin urass wasbein too trigger happy could really mess u up i remem sum 1 pisted sum story about howsum rentacop in a american mall tazered a nearly due pregnant woman or she wascarry a newborn or summin dumbness

what what is man gonna cop a tazer?I was on that still last year but thought police will still do me for carrying that.Imagine sum1 like "gimme ur phone""hold up 1 min while I get it out""BZZZZAAAPPPPPP"

sum 1 got me 1 from thailandits disguised as a torch :Ddunno how strong it is but sum mad eleccy sparks fly out of the connectors and makes baaaare noise

Vancouver Airport police taser killingOn October 14, RCMP officers at Vancouver Airport tasered a Polish immigrant Robert Dziekanski, who was traveling for the first time on an airplane to relocate to Canada with his mother. Mr. Dziekanski spoke Polish, so he may not have understood everything going on at the customs check point. He became agitated, and then Canadian police officers came in and soon tasered Mr. Dziekanski several times. He died right after the tasering. Here is the footage

lolremember 1 time had a madness wid a few man dem on endsbucked 1 of dem on frontline1 off dem man stunned man wiv the stun guni swear down he broke 3 ran about 5 seconds stopped dropped on the floor and started shakin on a mad 1then man got stamped out