Young Chris confirms Roc's official roster.

ReZiW

MTV reports, Young Chris said that as he heard it, Roc's official roster is himself, Memphis Bleek, Kanye West and Young Hov. "Everybody is still doing their thing. Shout-out to the whole S.P.," he said. "[The Roc roster] got short in a short matter of time. I know everybody was shocked by that.""Me and Jay, that's personal," Chris told us. "We're personal friends since I been in the game at 15 years old. When I say, 'Leaving Def Jam,' it means leaving Def Jam, not Roc-A-Fella too. Roc-A-Fella is a family."State Property are definitely back together and, as a unit, they are free agents. That hasn't stopped the Beanie Sigel-captained collective from working on albums separately and as a group. Chris is trying to keep his heat up with his Web site, YoungCBlog.com, and by releasing a string of mixtapes. Never Die is his latest, and he put it together with DJ Omega and DJ Drama."I got a song titled 'Never Die,' " he said. "Justice League did the beat. It was recorded two years ago. It's the same beat as Rick Ross' 'Maybach Music.' Due to my album being pushed back, they sold the beat to Ross. The song meant so much to me, 'cause I was talking about a lot of people in my 'hood that got hit up real bad and made it through it. I just figured the mixtape [should be called] Never Die. Hip-hop never dies.
So he did have the beat before Officer Rawse. + 10 pts

What did he get locked up for?
this is what it said at celebully along with the link to the video diss to jay"This is a recent video of P Crack taking shots at his former Roc boss. I tried to reach Peedi to get a little bit more information, only to learn he was recently incarcirated for a past gun charge. He should get out sometime in early ‘09 I was told. FREE PEEDI"

Guest WAVESURFER

Peedi Crakk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______________FREE PEEDI.LOL @ Rocafella still being spoken about like it actually exists. It was sick when it was going on properly, but now it's dead. They should just change the name.

Guest WAVESURFER

And I've just listened to that Jay-Z diss.....THIS GUY IS NUTS.THAT SONG SOUNDS LIKE "ALL THE YOUNG DUDES" OR SOMETHING.WHO ELSE COULD PUT OUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT?I NEED AMALGAM DIGITAL TO DROP THE PEEDI CRAKK ALBUM ASAP. IT'S IMPORTANT.