Barebones system

zeezee

I want to buy a barebones system and slowly upgrade it over a period of 3-4 months as I only have about 400-500 to spend at the moment. Just wanted to know whether or not this barebones system would be good enough to use as a base, to build a multi-tasking system that could play games aswell (mainly fm and CS).http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct....0Duo%20(LGA775)any advice would be appreciated

same motherboard as mine ^u might wna get a bigger watt power supply if ur planning 2 upgrade parts in the future but thats fine for the parts ur buying nowmayb consider getting a 8800gt graphics card(think it may be cheaper aswell not sure tho), never heard of the 1 ur getting but spose urv done research on it and its a decent 1order afew extra fans for the case 2 prevent any overheating + get a new cpu cooler instead of using the retail intel one for extra protection against overheating and if ur plannin 2 clock ur cpu

same motherboard as mine ^u might wna get a bigger watt power supply if ur planning 2 upgrade parts in the future but thats fine for the parts ur buying nowmayb consider getting a 8800gt graphics card(think it may be cheaper aswell not sure tho), never heard of the 1 ur getting but spose urv done research on it and its a decent 1order afew extra fans for the case 2 prevent any overheating + get a new cpu cooler instead of using the retail intel one for extra protection against overheating and if ur plannin 2 clock ur cpu
Okay, was thinking the PSU might not be enough in future. The graphics card is a good one, I know that much. But as for the fans, is that the only problem (I will get some more installed at a later date when I have more money), so you can't see any compatibility issues, which is my biggest worry.