Sign in to follow this  
Guest haze-e

FAO:- Playstation 3 Heads

Guest haze-e

Im looking to purchase a PS3 next month for Little Big Planet mainly.Any thing coming out in the near future i gotta keep an eye on?

Notable releases in the next 5 months coming out on PS3, exclusives in red.All of these should be 85%+ rated games.Exclusives in red

September 25th;Mega Man 9WipEout HDOctober 17th;Pro Evolution Soccer 2009Saints Row 2October 24th;BioShockLittleBigPlanetOctober 27th;Motorstorm: Pacific RiftNovember 11th;Smackdown vs Raw 2009November 14th;Mirrors EdgeNovember 18th;Sonic UnleashedNovember 28th;Resistance 2February;The Godfather II,Killzone 2March;inFamous

midnight club laneed for speed undergroundsocom confrontation
I know its only a beta atm but the game is kinda weak..

I've attempted to play 5 times nowCouldn't connect the first 2 times I tried3rd time it crashed on the loading screen (this also happened the 4th time)5th time I finally got a game...and it crashed again :lol:washed my hands of it now.

Killzone is gonna be game of the year.Big up the people playin it already on the BETA.
are you one of them?
loool do u think hes got time to get that he on COD dem times

Guest haze-e

Thanks JJ.Exclusives aint looking too healthy but Little Big Planet and Killzone 2 are definate purchases.Resistance i didnt like the first one after playing at my cuzzies. This one looking any good?

No point in getting a console for 2 games, unless you can get the console for cheap..
Partly the reason why I'm delaying getting a PS3. Not to say all the games coming out for it are awful, just that not a lot of the exclusives interests me.

Killzone is gonna be game of the year.Big up the people playin it already on the BETA.
are you one of them?
loool do u think hes got time to get that he on COD dem times
LOL..i havent got it... played it though.. Only BETA testers got the code.

If you like RPG's, White Knight Chronicles (Makers of Dark Cloud and Jeane d' Arc) should be out by the end of this year.Upcoming Tokyo Game Show will convince you alot though. (October 7-10 i think)

No point in getting a console for 2 games, unless you can get the console for cheap..
Partly the reason why I'm delaying getting a PS3. Not to say all the games coming out for it are awful, just that not a lot of the exclusives interests me.
Not serioussome game dont feel right on the 360

Not serioussome game dont feel right on the 360
Lol, I'm deadly serious. Although I do agree with you. For example, when FFXIII comes out, I'm definately getting it on PS3 over 360. But for now, I'm happy to buy multiplat games for 360.