FAO:- Playstation 3 Heads

Guest haze-e

Notable releases in the next 5 months coming out on PS3, exclusives in red.All of these should be 85%+ rated games.Exclusives in red

September 25th;Mega Man 9WipEout HDOctober 17th;Pro Evolution Soccer 2009Saints Row 2October 24th;BioShockLittleBigPlanetOctober 27th;Motorstorm: Pacific RiftNovember 11th;Smackdown vs Raw 2009November 14th;Mirrors EdgeNovember 18th;Sonic UnleashedNovember 28th;Resistance 2February;The Godfather II,Killzone 2March;inFamous

Thanks JJ.Exclusives aint looking too healthy but Little Big Planet and Killzone 2 are definate purchases.Resistance i didnt like the first one after playing at my cuzzies. This one looking any good?

No point in getting a console for 2 games, unless you can get the console for cheap..
Partly the reason why I'm delaying getting a PS3. Not to say all the games coming out for it are awful, just that not a lot of the exclusives interests me.
Not serioussome game dont feel right on the 360
Lol, I'm deadly serious. Although I do agree with you. For example, when FFXIII comes out, I'm definately getting it on PS3 over 360. But for now, I'm happy to buy multiplat games for 360.