Sign in to follow this  
Jm0nEy

Laser Tattoo Removal

Does anyone know if this sh*t actully works, got a tattoo done on the weekend and im not happy with it so im thinkin about gettin it removed and havin another tattoo done over the top :angry:

sorry to hear thatmy understanding that it can only be done correctly with black ink, not coloursand even then its kinda painful

Image003.jpglooks alright here but in real life the lines r real thin n quite wonky so i might just have it redone but with a slighty thicker and strer line n see how that looks

expensivetakes more than one sittinghurts more than gettin a tattoo(ive never had it done btw)go to another tattoo place and see if they could do a cover up as is (once its healed)if they cant then ur gunna have to get it faded with laser treatment

na when my arms r down by my side its not upside down but to look at it myself it is. Dno what i was thinkin tbh but f*ck it ill just get it laserd off

Tbh it looks like a bad tattoo to have in the first place.A dodgy diamond and a cross bones in blue.If I was you get that removed and wait a few years to get a tatoo you are sure about because it looks swag.

Guest Flava Dave

so wen man did the trace on that paper they use, wiped ur arm with alcohol or whateverplaced the design over the area n asked if it was oku didnt think to tell him it was upside down?