Ben & Jerry's founders back Obama with new ice cream flavor...

General Mac

Society. The key word there. Why does 'society' over ride logic? And we are not all treated the same eg In certain situations mixed race people will get favour for bein lighter etc. Its a different race. No better or worse than bein black or white. We are the world. We are the children.
society is were we live,logic is what we wish could be applied

I didn't say mixed race people don't get harassed. They do. BUT in other situations they have favour over black people and vice versa. There are positives and negatives with every race. Including....the human race *applause*
whilst im aware im not fully black, in a given country you focus on the otherness which is distinguishing this defines yr racial profile,in the same way as wen i go back to my homeland they will call me whitemanit is wat it is

Society. The key word there. Why does 'society' over ride logic? And we are not all treated the same eg In certain situations mixed race people will get favour for bein lighter etc. Its a different race. No better or worse than bein black or white. We are the world. We are the children.
Enough of the Michael Jackson bullshit, let's step into the real world for a minute. As much as I love logic, if you were devoted to it then you would go crazy. It cannot be applied to everything. He's mixed race so he's different? Well then what mix is he? Where are his parents from? If his mum is mum was Jewish and his dad was Jamaican, does that make him the same as a mixed race person whose mum is Nigerian and whose dad is caucasian? Should all mixed race people come under the same umbrella? Should all black people come under the same umbrella? Should all Africans? Should all Ghanaians? My grandfather was half Nigerian... Does that mean that Flat Eric and myself can no longer both call ourselves Ghanaians? Should that term be scrapped?The line has to be drawn somewhere and the decision on where it goes is made by society. Unfortunately, current society places the line around the white community. You're either white, or you're not.So YOOOOOOU shut the f*ck up.

I'm just sayin basically don't let 'them' determine who you are or you'l never know who you are. You are what you are. Okay even I'm bored with the 'everything is everything' 'it is what it is' phrases now. But you know what i mean. Or not. But it's kinda long now. And this was supposed to be about ice cream. Yea Ben n Jerrys are fully on this backing minorities thing. They had a Elton John one aswel. What next, Simple Jack?

Enough of the Michael Jackson bullshit, let's step into the real world for a minute. As much as I love logic, if you were devoted to it then you would go crazy. It cannot be applied to everything. He's mixed race so he's different? Well then what mix is he? Where are his parents from? If his mum is mum was Jewish and his dad was Jamaican, does that make him the same as a mixed race person whose mum is Nigerian and whose dad is caucasian? Should all mixed race people come under the same umbrella? Should all black people come under the same umbrella? Should all Africans? Should all Ghanaians? My grandfather was half Nigerian... Does that mean that Flat Eric and myself can no longer both call ourselves Ghanaians? Should that term be scrapped?The line has to be drawn somewhere and the decision on where it goes is made by society. Unfortunately, current society places the line around the white community. You're either white, or you're not.So YOOOOOOU shut the f*ck up.
duppied

I'm just sayin basically don't let 'them' determine who you are or you'l never know who you are. You are what you are. Okay even I'm bored with the 'everything is everything' 'it is what it is' phrases now. But you know what i mean. Or not. But it's kinda long now. And this was supposed to be about ice cream. Yea Ben n Jerrys are fully on this backing minorities thing. They had a Elton John one aswel. What next, Simple Jack?
spastics are not a minority in americaand i dont care wat fringe hardliners like u and ankle murda think tbh u cant ask me to eradicate my life so far in order to 'finally know who i am'thats like a skinhead trying to show me some wisdomi have been classified as a black male by a jury of my peers,the govt,census forms,equal oppurtunity forms,the police,my family,strangers in the street and as a result of living my life under this illusion,myself and i am happy with this classification as it stands,and while we wud all like to distance ourselves from the generation of wogsocket offspring that is flooding the block (no offence to any vipers) i wonder if sum1 was to be listing great black musicians and they included bob marley or jimi hendrix u wud write a letter to watchdog in fury at the lack of proper segregationi already know myself and wud suggest u do the same lady

If it tasted like JD I'd buy it.