TEE PRINTING........................

icamefromnothing

INFO for all the up and coming brands out there...I can offer very attractive print prices from 1-10 tees or 40+ right upto 100s and from 1 colour designs to 6 or more.With production in the US & UKFrom DTG to water based screen print, on AA or Hanes Beefy or the tee of your choice.hit me up at [email protected]with your quotes and design needs...with your quotes tell me about your design: over sized prints, 1-6+ colours, back and front print...

INFO for all the up and coming brands out there...I can offer very attractive print prices from 1-10 tees or 40+ right upto 100s and from 1 colour designs to 6 or more.With production in the US & UKFrom DTG to water based screen print, on AA or Hanes Beefy or the tee of your choice.hit me up at [email protected]with your quotes and design needs...with your quotes tell me about your design: over sized prints, 1-6+ colours, back and front print...
seen as im getting tee's printed every week, flip me a price list, u could be my new supplier if the price is right, or u could be a likkle fish in a very saturated pool of printersMDA Printing are my peoples right nown813965122_4286343_8596.jpgang tite shaian

Quick info on the 1-10 tees...This process is DTG not a cheap transfer but a quality print directly onto the tee and treated to stay fast. SO the design wont be square or a rubber stamp style print..DTG samples... this is a DTG print sample of my new BEAR BRAINS tee ( the actual BEAR BRAINS tee is a water based screen print on AA tees )dtg-brain-01.jpgdtg-brain-02.jpgdtg-brain-03.jpgDTG 1 off tees from £15 ( your art work or design ) - up to £25 inc a made to order design, just for you...Plus there is no extra for printing onto white or black tees ( any tee colour ) - print size 20cm by 50cm

its all about photography print tees when i find some models for my tees i will holla.
safe...any other info just holla
explain this process for me plse....he means the supreme style i assume...is it done with the DTG you speak of or a transfer ?
Hi there the supreme style tee is a DTG print - its NOT a transfer and not a big rubber stuck on print, the design can be any shape not just squared off, the inks flow directly onto the tee and leaves shapes of material if the design is that shape.DTG prints below samples...dtg_tees004.jpgNotice how the tee shows through on the various designs, the design isnt cut to shape or anything like that - its printed on the same quality as screen print, but with the ease of digital print.