English version of this..

ReZiW

ddtg-0SV42B2A.JPGThis girl is a composive liar. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. She has sex with any and everyone. This girl can not be in a faithful relationship and pawns her daughter off on her mother so she can have men spend the nite at her house. She hangs out at club Glo in San Jose and after every club is calling some dude to hook up with her afterwards. She even gave my cousin an std. This girl is nasty. Stay far away from her!!!!!
:lol: :lol: oh God, if this ever happens bare chicks gonna go into hibernation. Bare man gonna be emotional when they see there wife on the screen. UMMMMM!!

Guest Flava Dave
bruvu know how the insurance database has askmid.com where u see if ur car is on the insurance databasecome we a do a UK hoe database?where u enter the name n it says yes or no
was thinking of this, but long for gettin sued by some yanks
i dnt give a f*ckwe put UK chicksu enter the name n location and it tells you yes or nothen u pay £2 to get her hoe status report

bruvu know how the insurance database has askmid.com where u see if ur car is on the insurance databasecome we a do a UK hoe database?where u enter the name n it says yes or no
i dnt give a f*ckwe put UK chicksu enter the name n location and it tells you yes or nothen u pay £2 to get her hoe status report
I'm not gonna lie, your selling me this dream right now.in 2yrs time, have a joint partnership with Facebook. add application- Hoe Database

SICK.

:lol::lol:http://dontdatehimgirl.com/posts/17423/lol @ the going to america to meet girls from the internet. seriously thou, this wasn't real was it?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: nah someone from rwd made it i think, i actually moved to america, but parts of it are true i suppose, msn + free national train pass = mass p*ssym17423.jpg
This is Tony a serial cheat who loves to cheat on girls we were together for 2 years until I found out about his secret to meet other girls he met over the internet and have sex with them. He even flew to america with our money to go see one girl so ladies you have been warned
:lol::lol: made my day

SICK.