fao messy, lenny. musclemaster. Goli

Risky

have u (ur wifey) das pregnant or been pregnant been spittin a lot ? like f*ckin saliva/phlem every frickin minute ? ma wifey been throwin up and spittin disgusting saliva n phlem like every 10secondsshe said she cant help it cuz if she swallows it she will throw upi asked ma parents and they just lol'd me out....have u lot experienced the same?itz worrying me cuz i cant stand it wen sum1 just spits phlem...and she been throwin up a lot recentlyis this ment 2 happen or is dere something wrong?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have u (ur wifey) das pregnant or been pregnant been spittin a lot ? like f*ckin saliva/phlem every frickin minute ? ma wifey been throwin up and spittin disgusting saliva n phlem like every 10secondsshe said she cant help it cuz if she swallows it she will throw upi asked ma parents and they just lol'd me out....have u lot experienced the same?itz worrying me cuz i cant stand it wen sum1 just spits phlem...and she been throwin up a lot recentlyis this ment 2 happen or is dere something wrong?
noBUT when i lived in one hostel in croydon there was one chick that CONSTANTLY would spit in a cup in her room the sight of it made me sick.

yep i had that ALL the time you know that acidy flem/saliva that gathers just before you are going to puke.but more time i was actually sick,morning noon and night i had morning sickness the ENTIRE pregnancy i was even sick 3 times during labourgood luck