Sign in to follow this  
ReZiW

What was the last thing you got banned for?

Back in the day when Heath Ledger died. I made a Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread with bare pics of pills n ting. I used to get banned on a regular still, didn't even use the site.

got ghosted by tippa for cussing the nwo on rwd i was pissed my post count had gone lolnever had a ban

Back in the day when Heath Ledger died. I made a Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread with bare pics of pills n ting. I used to get banned on a regular still, didn't even care.
wot were ur previous names?i got banned after badmouthing Ice during the whole "Ice's powers have been revoked saga"trusay i never said anything i didn't say before the drama, Ice even admitted it himselfanyways, water under the bridge

Back in the day when Heath Ledger died. I made a Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread with bare pics of pills n ting. I used to get banned on a regular still, didn't even care.
wot were ur previous names?i got banned after badmouthing Ice during the whole "Ice's powers have been revoked saga"trusay i never said anything i didn't say before the drama, Ice even admitted it himselfanyways, water under the bridge
yeh, i got ghosted in that aswell and i didn't even take the piss

YounglewIceIceBabySexyboi29878

When JJ caught feelings because i beat him at Pro and couldnt take it so he kept trying to claim i cheated and when i kept coming when proof that i didnt gave me ''calm down aka feelings ban'' twice iircGot ghosted twice cant remember why

banned for calling some mod on here a fat white bastard for a good few monthssucks for them that the site went down the very next day so i could get back on the new vip2 lol.