What was the last thing you got banned for?

ReZiW

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the day when Heath Ledger died. I made a Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread with bare pics of pills n ting. I used to get banned on a regular still, didn't even care.
wot were ur previous names?i got banned after badmouthing Ice during the whole "Ice's powers have been revoked saga"trusay i never said anything i didn't say before the drama, Ice even admitted it himselfanyways, water under the bridge

Back in the day when Heath Ledger died. I made a Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread with bare pics of pills n ting. I used to get banned on a regular still, didn't even care.
wot were ur previous names?i got banned after badmouthing Ice during the whole "Ice's powers have been revoked saga"trusay i never said anything i didn't say before the drama, Ice even admitted it himselfanyways, water under the bridge
yeh, i got ghosted in that aswell and i didn't even take the piss

YounglewIceIceBabySexyboi29878