Sign in to follow this  
General Mac

I BET HE WONT FUCK WITH ANOTHER SLEEPING NIGGA AGAIN

Guest Flava Dave
i like that. man werent on no talkin jus did the business.o.d.t
no hypenuffinjus got on with itman needs amedal

Hold on thou, why is this acceptable but the other video wasntFAO HH ROOM MANDEM
cause this is a story of good vs evil, it has a beginning, a middle and a triumphant endingthe other one was some arthouse psychological sh*t that us dumb niggas jus dont care for

Hold on thou, why is this acceptable but the other video wasntFAO HH ROOM MANDEM
cause this is a story of good vs evil, it has a beginning, a middle and a triumphant endingthe other one was some arthouse psychological sh*t that us dumb niggas jus dont care for
Fully understandable but in all retrospect this was a bitch move

no way near itif this is a bitch move i dont even wanna know what the other one was

no way near itif this is a bitch move i dont even wanna know what the other one was
I dunno fam, I'm just trying to be fair.They both involved sucka punchesone was the aggressor the other was the victim. But still, thats not right.. it is what is. The bang was sexy thou, I give him that