Official US 2008 Presidential Elections Topic...

Guest Flava Dave

Guest Flava Dave
Early voting is getting under way in the US battleground state of Ohio, five weeks exactly before the 4 November presidential election.It comes a day after Ohio courts ruled that new voters could register and cast an absentee ballot on the same day.
I gt money on Obama gettin Georgia wen they get 2 voting, shud will me 70

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Obama doesn't win then there won't be a black President for at least 20 years. If he can't win when McCain puts someone as ridiculous as Sarah Palin as second in command then just he can't win.Man could die and is saying a person that only got their passport last year should be the head of the world's most powerful nation if he does. How ridiculous. I understand he wanted a woman but she's a f*ck*ng idiot. If he loses it is down to that.

god bless america
big up john cafferty and the other non racist aka non stupid americans of which i fear there are too few to win an election (after all wbush got two terms did he not?!??!??!?!)i swear sarah palins voice is set to a frequency that makes me just want to go on a killing spree is this intentional can anyone concur?i cannot believe the state of western politics today i wish arnie can just come in and machinegun his way to the top______________________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>getting an airheaded whore to run a country for the sake of winning votesdemocrats mite as well of got flava flav instead of baroque

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DN Braund

Republicans jus gt some major L

Alaska newspaper endorses ObamaThe top newspaper in the home state of Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin has endorsed Democratic candidate Barack Obama for president.Alaska's largest-circulation paper, the Anchorage Daily News, said state governor Mrs Palin was "too risky" to be one step away from the presidency.In an editorial it says her nomination "captivated" Alaskans but that must not "overwhelm all other judgment".The focus should be on John McCain, it said, calling him the "wrong choice".'Stumbled badly'The newspaper said many Alaskans were "proud to see their governor, and their state, so prominent on the national stage".
full storyhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/...008/7692731.stm

I reckon Obama will win to be set up for a big fall.The atrocities that will be carried out in his name will make Bush look like an angel.'Joe Biden's "guarantee" that an "international crisis" will unfold shortly after President Obama takes office
Im not even into Politics per se but I have been saying this for the longest!

When I talk about puppets this is an example why I say Obama is just a tool of the New World Order.Watch and learn.OBAMA’S PUPPET MASTER BRZEZINSKI
stop chatting sh*t all you do is post up youtube. democrats dont go to war. your dad is a tool for the street champ at night on clapham common

When I talk about puppets this is an example why I say Obama is just a tool of the New World Order.Watch and learn.OBAMA’S PUPPET MASTER BRZEZINSKI
stop chatting sh*t all you do is post up youtube. democrats dont go to war. your dad is a tool for the street champ at night on clapham common
LOL at making dumb comments like Democrats dont go to war. How is it going in the aids clinic you work at treating people like your mum?Bare people in denial about there beloved Obama the Saviour.

not in denial just sayin truth. thats why obama has been given hassle over foreign policy. democrats are tradionally not inclined to foreign affairs. so claiming obama is going to invade wales is kinda bullshit. like ur life.. and tell your mum her results came back this morning.THE BITCH GOT THE ITCH...AND EBOLA

not in denial just sayin truth. thats why obama has been given hassle over foreign policy. democrats are tradionally not inclined to foreign affairs. so claiming obama is going to invade wales is kinda bullshit. like ur life.. and tell your mum her results came back this morning.THE BITCH GOT THE ITCH...AND EBOLA
You are lost thinking it matters whether its the Democrats or Republicans who are in office. Its all a show like your mum and dad pretending they love you when all they want to do is use and abuse as a rent boy to get there crack money.