Official US 2008 Presidential Elections Topic...

Guest Flava Dave

Yeah, or African American.I was born in England, lived here all my life.. My mum's full Irish and my dad is half Welsh and half Prussian BUT that is them.I am English.
If you were born in a stable, would that make you a horse?You have the Irish taint running through your veins. I bet you're Catholic too aren't you!

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund
People seem to neglect the fact that Obama is, in fact, half-white and was brought up by his white mother, not his black family. How do you think his mother feels about him being constantly referred to as a "black" man?If he was a British politician he would be called mixed race (which is what he is), but this is part of the problem in America I guess.Or is it not politically correct to point that out?
[song from the terraces]Are you Ashman in disguise[/]
LOL.Nah, it's just America has this issue with race, where people are just labelled black if they have the slightest bit of colour in their skin. Just always seemed dumb to me. Same way loads of Americans refer to themselves as "Irish" or "Italian" when they've never even been there.
Yeah, or African American.I was born in England, lived here all my life.. My mum's full Irish and my dad is half Welsh and half Prussian BUT that is them.I am English.Why is it so hard to do this? It's not hard.People just want sympathy.
thats nationalitynot ethnic origin nor raceBritish and black or white or asian are completely separate thingsall can be british, but all cnt b white or black or asianya dig?

does anyone have a link to any sort of documentry which explains the elections race so far this yeari have not been following it at all and i feel completely out of the loop
a group of people ran for the elections, these included bill clintons wife. one mixed race guy and one white guy are the last two contestants. the X factor final is today.

does anyone have a link to any sort of documentry which explains the elections race so far this yeari have not been following it at all and i feel completely out of the loop
a group of people ran for the elections, these included bill clintons wife. one mixed race guy and one white guy are the last two contestants. the X factor final is today.
That wasn't funny or clever. 2/10