Official US 2008 Presidential Elections Topic...

Guest Flava Dave

does anyone have a link to any sort of documentry which explains the elections race so far this yeari have not been following it at all and i feel completely out of the loop
a group of people ran for the elections, these included bill clintons wife. one mixed race guy and one white guy are the last two contestants. the X factor final is today.
That wasn't funny, clever or accurate. 0.5/10.
ur kinda right. ill try again later. 9/10 for observation accuracy

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have a link to any sort of documentry which explains the elections race so far this yeari have not been following it at all and i feel completely out of the loop
a group of people ran for the elections, these included bill clintons wife. one mixed race guy and one white guy are the last two contestants. the X factor final is today.
it was actually accurate, its exactly what is happening

Bill Clinton's wife did not run for president.

he didnt say she was running for president sir

True. I shall amend his score accordingly.

Depends how you look at it. She was after the democratic vote to run for president, therefore theoretically, she was running for the presidential position.

Depends how you look at it. She was after the democratic vote to run for president, therefore theoretically, she was running for the presidential position.
She could have run for President without being the Democratic candidate so she could have still been campaigning now and been on the ballot now if she wanted to. She didn't. So no. It doesn't depend how you look at it.

Guest DN Braund
prove it you bean headed mother f*ckercoffee bean headed*
Hilary ran for the Democrat nomination, she interupted the roll call and called for acclamation to declare Obama to be selected then halted her campaign.that wasnt the election, normal ppl couldnt vote in it only pledged deligates, n even so she dropped out n supported Obama

Guest DN Braund
can i ask u lot so clued up on US politics who is the UK deputy prime minister? if you google you will lose ur left foot tomorrow
f*ck knowsi dnt even think there is one