say that again

adjhasfdb

so ive been with this girl a while now almost 8 months and were just hitting that stage where all we do is tend to arguelong story short im going out and shes pissed cause i was meant to be meeting her! anyway on the phone to her just before im about to leave, she flips and says to me"i couldnt care what you do anymore, just go out and i wouldnt care if you slept with someone else"i couldnt belive the audacity of the girl and i thought it was her hype... so i asked her to repeat itlo' and behold, she dropped it YET again. i just replied "alright i will, bye"left.went shubz.met this girl.we slept together.*INJECT GUILT INTO MY BLOODSTREAM*why should i feel guilty though; she said she didnt care! although all boys know that means the exact opposite when a girl says this SMHi guess i did it to prove a point - although i havent worked it out yet...anyone else been in a similar position? im definately not telling her.

It was a test.If she finds out, she might say she's gonna let it slide.Dont be fooled though, she's just gonna get her own back, and if you try tell her she did wrong, she'll say its ok coz u did the dirty on her.
&
shes already been sleeping with someone else for a couple months playershe wants the break up to be yr fault,this is how they do it nowadays
This.

shes already been sleeping with someone else for a couple months playershe wants the break up to be yr fault,this is how they do it nowadays
that's what I was thinking cos she more or less told you to do it. I don't know what girl would say that no matter how angry she is unless she wants out.

she aint cheated i dont think lmfao she wont get her own backI HOPE NOT, theres no way she can find out though the shubz was in oxford (im from london) and it was a local girl NO PROSTITUTE!nuff girls go on a mad one and say they dont care if their man cheats *INTERLUDE* their man cheats and then the girl only regrets it

There are a few likely possibilities here bruv.1. Shes already been seeing & possibly f*ck*ng somebody else hence the extensive arguments and 'i don't care attitude, guilt driven words like that.2. You promised to meet her but arranged to go party instead (She has every right to flip out on you and say irrational things) NEVER EVER EVER PROMISE a woman and not follow through, they remember sh*t like that and raise it in future arguments3. She is sick and tired of your Bullshit (thats if you've been a d*ckhead to her)4. Number 1 again5. Sit down with her and apologize for making conflicting plans and how it wont happen again, make it up to her and make her feel good, BUT also state how you don't appreciate what she said and that if ever she says it again it will be unsympathetically irreversible and that you wouldn't dare say what she said no matter how bad she did you.Failing which, like most relationships at the 6 to 12 month period when f*ck*ng and Eating is routine and boring**BREAK UP** or **REKINDLE**And also as a man, I don't know how old you are but NIGGA, listen here...NEVER take a womans words too literally during argument, theres an abundance of double meanings and emotion and confusion and aimlessness.

You fool!Have you forgotten how emotion females are?Of course she didn't mean it.
He knows she didn't mean it. No man in their right mind would believe their girlfriend if she said that. Jus sounds to me he was tryna make a point or just wanted to do it full stop.He should be feeling guilty. Them high school actions there

Guest Cipher

Why are you asking why do you feel bad? Its obvious.If your girl says to you 'f*ck off I hate you' in anger, she obviously does not mean itin the same way she obviously did not mean this, what you did was INCREDIBLY stupid and entirely your faultYoud be a fool to think otherwise(although you are already a fool for cheating, so more fool you)ThoughTbh its bait shes been getting d*cked by someone else but just wants to lay the blame on yew